No announcement yet.

Kilrogg need some clarification here. Possible SP/Co-op in upcoming Open Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilrogg need some clarification here. Possible SP/Co-op in upcoming Open Beta

Kilrogg, I recall you saying we would have a surprise in store for the beta. I am sure you cannot disclose if this is true or not but at least help us out with some clues.

I came across this post on Reddit

"Possible SP and Co-op surprise in Open Beta?

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/1425679-beta-info-gamefest-2011-a.html#post19891738"

Now I read it and doubt that this will be the Open Beta we will all be playing (Soon Hopefully) I consider this to be a showcase/floor version for conventions and not the public. One because of the SP/CO-Op and also the beta MP the poster played was Op. Metro. Which you and others around the internet have said not to be the Beta Map.

Can you please give us some insight?

Re: Kilrogg need some clarification here. Possible SP/Co-op in upcoming Open Beta

Nevermind

http://twitter.com/#!/crash7800/stat...47854454620160

Comment

Re: Kilrogg need some clarification here. Possible SP/Co-op in upcoming Open Beta

Coop counts a multiplayer
      -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

countering knife kills? OMG the crazy!
        -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

It's just MP

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X