Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your BF history here at TG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

    I've played all of the titles listed since BF2 but I'm holding off on BF3 until I build a new PC and am hoping that the game isn't tied to Origin by then.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #92
      Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

      Oldschool BF2er.. Can't believe a lot of the same crew are still around! :)
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #93
        Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

        I found TG with BF2, played quite a bit here, but eventually moved on to other games after my internet connection changed. Played EVE with TG for a while, as well as AA. I'm REALLY excited to get some TG moments going again in BF3! My new BF3 name is Phelan Boots.

        Comment


        • #94
          Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

          Originally posted by Dustermahn View Post
          here Beatnik was SL.
          Beatnik was a great SL, ah the good ole days. Maybe he's still around..

          Comment


          • #95
            Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

            Originally posted by Phelan Ward View Post
            I found TG with BF2, played quite a bit here, but eventually moved on to other games after my internet connection changed. Played EVE with TG for a while, as well as AA. I'm REALLY excited to get some TG moments going again in BF3! My new BF3 name is Phelan Boots.
            I DEFINITELY remember you from BF2. Can't remember exactly your modus operandi but I seem to remember you flying a lot.
            MrBadass_88 -Tactical Gamer since 2005-

            Comment


            • #96
              Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

              Originally posted by Migglesworth View Post
              I DEFINITELY remember you from BF2. Can't remember exactly your modus operandi but I seem to remember you flying a lot.
              Attack chopper?

              Comment


              • #97
                Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

                yep, there is still a thread around of my "How to" with a TV guided missile. I enjoyed playing a ground pounder quite a bit too.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

                  Originally posted by Hero View Post
                  Beatnik was a great SL, ah the good ole days. Maybe he's still around..
                  He is around and I believe has even played BF3 on TG servers recently. Don't know if his in game name has changed and haven't seen any posts from him here.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

                    I am indeed still around the BF3 forum recently, providing valuable insight, incessant wit, and uproarious laughter. Or none of those things.

                    Friend me in Origin, you two: Beatniks

                    Dust I think I actually remember that River Fort siege. It was an in house scrim as I recall and the fort exploded literally for the duration of the match from bombing runs. We never gave it up. Good times.
                    Beatnik

                    Comment


                    • Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

                      Sometimes I REALLY miss 2142

                      Comment


                      • Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

                        Originally posted by austforbeer View Post
                        Sometimes I REALLY miss 2142
                        The feeling is mutual.



                        Former TG-21st
                        Swift Mobile On Target

                        Comment


                        • Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

                          anyone remember me? I used to play engineer and roll around in tanks most of the time, this was back in 2005 when bf2 was all the rage mind, played my first game on your bf3 servers tonight.



                          AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

                          Comment


                          • Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

                            Originally posted by Xink View Post
                            anyone remember me? I used to play engineer and roll around in tanks most of the time, this was back in 2005 when bf2 was all the rage mind, played my first game on your bf3 servers tonight.
                            heh.. I used to get you and xeil mixed up all the time :icon_lol: so you gonna make a BF3 sig generator? ;)

                            Comment


                            • Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

                              What's up X. I remember. Good times.
                              Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

                              Comment


                              • Re: What is your BF history here at TG?

                                BF2 is catching up in the poll.
                                |TG-12th|mantis

                                Comment

                                Connect

                                Collapse

                                TeamSpeak 3 Server

                                Collapse

                                Twitter Feed

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X