Battlelog ID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlelog ID

Starting a link for those of us that already have battlelog from the alpha. You new guys to the beta can use this to add us in

my tag is

Ven1992
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Battlelog ID

Glycerin256 <--origin ID

Good idea getting this started, Ven.
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Mine is UnDeaD77.

Comment

Spur_Long_Name
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spur View Post
          Spur_Long_Name
          Great name, Spur. ;)

Comment

guys, the origin will make a legit shortcut to the game, soooo add the shortcut to steam as a non-steam game and wala, in game layout. but twhat the heck! :p my id:
            dillweed1212
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

ID: KappaClap
              A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Why are you guys assuming that it's going to use your EA Master ID? You WILL be able to create a new soldier name. You will also be able to keep that soldier name from the beta for the release version.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatCleaver View Post
                  Why are you guys assuming that it's going to use your EA Master ID? You WILL be able to create a new soldier name. You will also be able to keep that soldier name from the beta for the release version.
                  From what I know of using it from the alpha, it does use your EA master ID.....and that's your soldier name in battle log. Also those already posting are those who already have origin and battlelog ID's from the alpha.
                  "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

It was confusing in the alpha, a lot of people had soldier names I didnīt recognise, one name for battlelog, one for TS and one for the forums :)
                    Fortunately I had already secured AlvinMaker as my EA master ID, so please send me a friends-request.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                      From what I know of using it from the alpha, it does use your EA master ID.....and that's your soldier name in battle log. Also those already posting are those who already have origin and battlelog ID's from the alpha.
                      That was the Alpha. The beta will let you pick a soldier name and keep it for release. They're not going to use the EA Master ID. They already stated this officially.

Comment

That was the Alpha. The beta will let you pick a soldier name and keep it for release. They're not going to use the EA Master ID. They already stated this officially.
                        That would be nice....hopefully it works out that way.

Comment

Well, if it works out that way then we can delete this thread and start another! In the mean time this is the best info we have, so lets get it on!
                          -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Source?
                            sigpic

Comment

Can you provide proof to that statement, please? Because personally I am not overly thrilled at the prospect of using my Origin ID as my soldier ID.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X