Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 Beta Dates And PS3 DLC Exclusivity

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/...exclusivity-2/

(-_-) I wonder if this applies between the two consoles or if in fact PS3 gets it before PC and Xbox 360

"But thatís not all for our PlayStation fans! Youíll be happy to know that, starting with our first expansion pack Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand (released later this year), all full-blown upcoming expansion packs for the game will appear one week early exclusively on PlayStation 3!"

Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Dates And PS3 DLC Exclusivity

I am surprised its a week...most of the time they limit early access to a day or two

Comment

DICE giving the finger to the PC community once again. A week ago they were whining about the PC gamers that were suspicious of free DLC, well looks like the PC gamers were right to be suspicious since the sort of free Karkand, if you pre order, is one week delayed on PC and Xbox.

PC lead platform our !&§es

Comment

Originally posted by devaZtation View Post
        DICE giving the finger to the PC community once again. A week ago they were whining about the PC gamers that were suspicious of free DLC, well looks like the PC gamers were right to be suspicious since the sort of free Karkand, if you pre order, is one week delayed on PC and Xbox.

PC lead platform our !&§es
        A week isn't too bad honestly. It is just the principle of the thing. Like I said before Over hype but under deliver. Just my opinion. I don't with to start a flame threat of DICE/EA and have it locked up.

Lets be grateful the game is coming out period and developed on PC as the lead platform :)

Comment

I just want some positive PC BF3 news like there are gonna be unlockable Walkers when u get to lev50 or hovering tanks :)

Comment

I just want some positive PC BF3 news like there are gonna be unlockable Walkers when u get to lev50 or hovering tanks :)
            It is funny you mentioned that. I noticed over the course of this year. Whenever DICE/EA referred to possible expansion ideas based on their previous titles. They hardly ever talked about 2142. I felt like that shunned it off to the side.

Comment

How's 64 player conquest sound?

Comment

Originally posted by BleedingKnee View Post
                How's 64 player conquest sound?
                Would love it in the Beta since I wont be back until after Jan.

Comment

I'm pretty certain this only applies to consoles. PC is not considered a competing platform to the Xbox or PS3, so these kinds of deals don't usually affect PC.

Comment

Thanks Kilrogg. I feel better knowing that is a good possibility. I asked on twitter but never got a response back.

Comment

Well do the Call of Duty exclusivity deals affect PC? I don't really play CoD so I don't know. Chances are it'll work the same way as it does with CoD...

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
                        Well do the Call of Duty exclusivity deals affect PC? I don't really play CoD so I don't know. Chances are it'll work the same way as it does with CoD...
                        http://translate.google.de/translate...ende-801609%2F

I haven't play CoD since MW1 but I kept in the loop of DLC and radical changes made to the gaming industry. They have a 30 day lead ahead of XB360 and PC.

So 1 week isn't really that bad but I look at it as a bad sign of EA controlling more than DICE now. Just my theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
                          Expansions for cod were given to 360 before pc

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
                          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

i dont know why people care, we are still getting the game -_- it shows nothing about the companies platform interests, it knows it has the PC gamers hooked already so why not hook PS3 too.
                            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by Visser View Post
                              http://translate.google.de/translate...ende-801609%2F

I haven't play CoD since MW1 but I kept in the loop of DLC and radical changes made to the gaming industry. They have a 30 day lead ahead of XB360 and PC.

So 1 week isn't really that bad but I look at it as a bad sign of EA controlling more than DICE now. Just my theory.
                              Why does something "bad" automatically = EA?

DICE, with BioWare, are probably one of the most independent studios within EA.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X