Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than one soldier per battlelog account possible

MORE THAN ONE SOLDIER PER BATTLELOG ACCOUNT POSSIBLE

Good news, everyone. Recently there was some speculation on how much soldiers you can create in Battlelog on your Battlefield 3 / EA Origin Account. In the early Alpha Trial you could only create one Soldier per Battlelog Account. We now have proof from a User who sneak peeked into Battlelog, yes it _was_ possible. He managed to create multiple Soldiers on his profile and confirmed that itís possible to create more than one. Check out the Screenshots below to get a peek on Battlelog.
    Follow this link to see the screenshots! http://battlefieldo.com/soldier-battlelog-account/

AWESOME, HUH!?!?

YAY!
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Re: More than one soldier per battlelog account possible

ALSO: http://www.battlefield-3.org/battlel...r.t162179.html
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Screenshots are gone.. :/

EDIT: They are there in the second link.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I'm assuming you'll just have the same name for multiple soldiers. It works like that exactly in Global Agenda, its a really good system.

Comment

can you rename/add clan tags to them?
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
            can you rename/add clan tags to them?
            Battelog, during the alpha test, offered a area for you to input a clan tag. It just did not display/work during the alpha. Hopefully it will in the beta or retail.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
              I'm assuming you'll just have the same name for multiple soldiers. It works like that exactly in Global Agenda, its a really good system.
              That just doesn't compute with me. The screenie showed different named soldiers, linked to the same EA/Origin account. That makes sense to me, having 'the same name for multiple soldiers' does not.

Comment

Unless you can have multiple soldiers that you can create aliases for...but in-game it always displays your Origin ID for all the soldiers.

That might explain the confusion and difference in information.

Not saying that's the case, just saying, EA/Dice couldn't be more confusing and conflicting if they tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthefallen View Post
                  Unless you can have multiple soldiers that you can create aliases for...but in-game it always displays your Origin ID for all the soldiers.
                  Well, there's that : )

Guess we will know soon.

BTW, I have Origin installed in prep for the beta, is Battlelog something I need to DL before Tuesday, or does it come with the beta?

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectNA View Post
                    Well, there's that : )

Guess we will know soon.

BTW, I have Origin installed in prep for the beta, is Battlelog something I need to DL before Tuesday, or does it come with the beta?
                    Battlelog isn't something you download, it runs like a webpage does in your browser. Only thing I believe you may have to download for Battlelog is the browser plug-in, which is a very small file and you will be prompted to install it when you log into Battlelog if needed.
                    A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Also, a small audio codec/plugin should download, and runs in your taskbar, it did in the alpha anyway.

Comment

http://battlelog.battlefield.com

Comment

UPDATE

BF3Blog now has the screenshots, along with some others in their news feed. Here is the link:

http://bf3blog.com/2011/09/battlefie...ked/#more-3920

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X