Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TG-16 Psychological Operations Taskforce recruiting for BF3!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG-16 Psychological Operations Taskforce recruiting for BF3!

TG-16 is recruiting for BF3! We are a new squad made up of TG vets. Sc1ence, Ven, CapucinoBob, thedogwarrior, Iceberg, DaddOfThree, LancerMancer, and Torres are all members. We are building an IHS that is positive, mature and focused on victory in game while upholding the TG primer. We are looking to maintain a squad of 12-15 players throughout the life of BF3 at TG. We currently have 8. It is unlikely we will enter any ladder or leagues, but we will treat the pub bf3 server as competitive and play in TG scrims. We would like to add a few players during the beta period. If you are interested in joining us, please contact me soon before slots fill up. We are especially interested in TG vets returning from 2142.

TG-16th Psychological Operations Taskforce
    Mission statement: The primary tactical function of the TG-16th Psychological Operations Taskforce is to demoralize, confuse and disrupt the minds of the enemy force. The 16th Psychological Operations Taskforce is an In House Squad of players that work well together and genuinely enjoy the company of one another on the TG and IHS forums, TS3 and in game.
    IHS Structure: Sc1ence is the leader. The leader may delegate responsibilities as circumstances require. The 16th are loosely organized with no formal ranks.
    Recruitment: Request an invite to the 16th from Sc1ence via pm. Recruits will be mature, have a positive attitude, and a desire to play as a skilled member of an effective squad. Potential recruits will go through a trial period before they can wear the IHS tag and are accepted as full members of the 16th. Only Supporting Members are allowed to join the 16th.
    Game Focus: Squad based shooters. Especially: BF3.
    Code of conduct:Members of the 16th are expected to be positive, mature and friendly.
    The 16th wiki <--- click here to read our wiki

TG-16 Coat of Arms: The straight arrow directed at the 16th represents truth and the curved arrow directed at the enemy represents lies. Together, the two form the Ψ "psi" symbol representing psychology.
    Motto: "VERITAS" Veritas is Latin for truth.
    Colors: Dark green and silver gray are the colors traditionally associated with Psychological Operations in the armed forces.
    Avatar policy: Choose whatever you like. Nothing offensive.
    Signature policy: Choose whatever you like. Nothing offensive.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Re: TG-16 Psychological Operations Taskforce recruiting for BF3!

PM sent.
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

When I read the Mission Statment, the first thing I thought of was Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid, heh heh :P

Comment

How much do you guys charge per hour?

Comment

Originally posted by Amplitudo View Post
          How much do you guys charge per hour?
          5 cent flat fee.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

^lol
            -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Sign me up if you need more people. I plan to start up my TG subscription as soon as BF3 comes online and need an IHS.

I am one of those mature around here that played off and on since the glory days of BF2, I havent played that much (Just a few hours here and there of BC2) 2 kids came in the way, also my old squad the 33rd Roughnecks decided to not be a IHS anymore at TG.

Extremly excited about BF3, plan to spend as much time as possible without ending up divorced. :)

Old name in 33rd was RedBane, I dropped the Bane and keep it short as Red.
              |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
                PM sent.
                Thanks! Check your inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post
                  Sign me up if you need more people. I plan to start up my TG subscription as soon as BF3 comes online and need an IHS.

I am one of those mature around here that played off and on since the glory days of BF2, I havent played that much (Just a few hours here and there of BC2) 2 kids came in the way, also my old squad the 33rd Roughnecks decided to not be a IHS anymore at TG.

Extremly excited about BF3, plan to spend as much time as possible without ending up divorced. :)

Old name in 33rd was RedBane, I dropped the Bane and keep it short as Red.
                  The 33rd wiki page was the best back in the day. Thanks for your interest. pm sent.

Comment

I sent you a PM the other day but never got a reply PM back? Guess I'm too new to TG to be considered. :P

QQ

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
                    The 33rd wiki page was the best back in the day. Thanks for your interest. pm sent.
                    You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Talos View Post
                      I sent you a PM the other day but never got a reply PM back? Guess I'm too new to TG to be considered. :P

QQ
                      PM sent. sorry for the delay.

Comment

Hey. Congrats on the new squad, guys! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to get a TG subscription again. Though I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I'll probably give you guys a holler when I do.

I do have one question-- are you going to require certain practice times to maintain membership? We didn't back in the 9th (I see a couple of my old squadmates in there ;) ), and that was something that I liked and it made it possible for me to be in it.

Congrats, again!

Comment

No practices SuperDudeBT, just some wholesome fun and good laughs!
                          |TG-88th| DaddyOfThree

Comment

Congratulations to the Sweet 16 on the new IHS.

Thats one hell of a roster.

| |

My friends call me Y. My enemies call me... well, that's a secret.

"The only reason I team killed you is because I though you were already dead...
                            ...Oh god, I just know that is going in someones signature" - Eroak

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyOfThree View Post
                              No practices SuperDudeBT, just some wholesome fun and good laughs!
                              and the occasional fart joke
                              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X