Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW] Battlefield 3 Gameplay - Grenade Launcher (HD)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NEW] Battlefield 3 Gameplay - Grenade Launcher (HD)

I always enjoyed UsamaFTW videos when they first came out. I am surprised hey keeps pumping out new material. This video starts at 1:20 there something funny happens. Just keep watching. His commentary is funny.

The guy also does Mythbusters segments for the game. The user is the reason I found out with enough C4 we can make very good foxholes and trenches.

The user videos are also a great source for many of you who did not play Alpha to learn the map. Sure there will be changes in the Beta but it can feed your appetite for the beta until then ;)

Re: [NEW] Battlefield 3 Gameplay - Grenade Launcher (HD)

Awesome video thanks for posting! Not seen that one yet. I really dig the middle and end of that rush map and am very interested in what conquest is going to look like for Metro. I think the nade launcher will work out better in BF3 since destruction appears more limited. Like in that building, you still get some cover even though the wall is blown out. Wonder how bad the splash damage will be and how effect the flak jacket will be. This next week is going to be nuts!
    Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Re: [NEW] Battlefield 3 Gameplay - Grenade Launcher (HD)

Thx for posting this up visser! that's awesome!

I am glad the sights are functional! YAY!
      -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X