Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF3 Video Options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BF3 Video Options

    Just kidding :P I got these from a buddy who works at one of the BF3 server providers. They got their software from EA this morning in prep. for tomorrow. They played a few rounds at work. Told me its fantastic.







  • #2
    Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

    nice
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

      Sweet
      "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

        Some more screenshots courtesy of Battlefieldo.com

        It is a link to the gallery. Couldn't post them all here.

        Sorry, I am at work :P

        http://imgur.com/a/i8cSp/all

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

          Remember that time people thought the Alpha was exactly how the game was going to ship with no video options?

          I remember it fondly!

          Glad to see a good selection in the beta. And you can turn off motion blur :)
          Skud


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

            Originally posted by Skud View Post
            Remember that time people thought the Alpha was exactly how the game was going to ship with no video options?

            I remember it fondly!

            Glad to see a good selection in the beta. And you can turn off motion blur :)
            LOL.....I don't know what motion blur is or why its needed, but I hate it in every single game that has it.
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

              No option to have a static minimap or change crosshair colors :(


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

                Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
                No option to have a static minimap or change crosshair colors :(
                Maybe under Gameplay?
                sigpic


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

                  I foresee a lot of people complaining that you cannot pick your squad in the beta (it's like it was in the Alpha, just the Find Squad button), so keep in mind that what you are going to be playing is actually a month-old build.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

                    nice screenshots
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

                      I wonder if BF3 will enable two word names, such as 'Sargent Sam' -- all the names shown are one word.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

                        Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
                        so keep in mind that what you are going to be playing is actually a month-old build.
                        Good to know, thanks for the tip

                        "Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

                          It'll be hard to miss with all the screwed up ragdoll physics in that build :P

                          Also, protip regarding the video options in the beta. They don't really work until you reload the game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: I got my client already. So many options in Video tab!!!

                            Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
                            It'll be hard to miss with all the screwed up ragdoll physics in that build :P

                            Also, protip regarding the video options in the beta. They don't really work until you reload the game.
                            Thanks for the tip. Also, I lol everytime I see crazy rag doll physics.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
                              I foresee a lot of people complaining that you cannot pick your squad in the beta (it's like it was in the Alpha, just the Find Squad button), so keep in mind that what you are going to be playing is actually a month-old build.
                              Good damage control killrog. Thanksfor the sitrep

                              Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
                              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X