Enigma Reborn - A Battlefield 3 Montage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma Reborn - A Battlefield 3 Montage

We've probably all seen SGT Enigma from his BFBC2 videos via Quantic Media. Here is his latest creation, this time in BF3. Unknown whether this is Alpha or Beta footage. Make sure you watch at HD.

http://youtu.be/Qu6vyHvVADs?hd=1

There are some things I can see that I don't like. Dolphin diving and bunny hopping. Makes me wanna slap a fool. But anyway...

The footage still gets me excited for tomorrow. See ya guys tomorrow morning at 9:00am (I gotta check in at least at work :D_ )
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Re: Enigma Reborn - A Battlefield 3 Montage

this is just sexy :) lol
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

erm.....glitch with the sniper rifle.....he never works the bolt when he switches to pistol, when he brings the rifle back its reloaded????

Also....red dot on sniper rifle?
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I would guess it's alpha footage as there's some animations not working

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
          erm.....glitch with the sniper rifle.....he never works the bolt when he switches to pistol, when he brings the rifle back its reloaded????

Yeah, hopefully they fix that bit with bolt action. As for an red dot, I can understand why it was included, what with DICE promoting tons of unlocks and customization options. Then again I was running plain iron sights on the SV98 and SVD in the alpha and actually found it felt really rewarding, especially as the SVD feels more like a battle rifle when configured that way.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

i wouldn't say red dot because i saw no scope on it but i did see cross hairs witch could mean u can snipe w/o a scope on it maybe?????

Comment

I know he is good, it just looks so easy, I don't think there were more than 5 kills where someone was looking at him. Part of that is his positioning of course.

This is the first indoor footage I have actually watched (I missed the beta). This reminds me of COD4 a bit. Not complaining, I loves me some CQB.

3D spotting, bleah.

Comment

Things I noticed.

Hes good, but the players he is killing are horrible.

I did not see any dolphin diving or bunny hopping.

Damage from guns looks more like BF2/2142 than BFBC2. One well placed burst drops a man. This I like.

Comment

I don't like how fast the weapon switch is.

Comment

Damage looks good, I don't see someone killing me often if I get the drop on them.

That bunnyhopping looks very easy, but also the guys he kills don't do awesome, and we'll be kicking bunnies anyway.

Weapon switching is fairly quick, but time-to-kill for all primary weapons will still be less than that. If he has the drop on you he deserves to win.
                    Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Amplitudo View Post
                      I did not see any dolphin diving or bunny hopping.
                      The bunny hopping was at the beginning-ish after he threw the 2 grenades down the hallway. When he breaches the corner left afterwards, he is jumping to avoid gunfire.
                      The dolphin diving was with the SAW when he was approaching the bus at the end.
                      -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
                        The bunny hopping was at the beginning-ish after he threw the 2 grenades down the hallway. When he breaches the corner left afterwards, he is jumping to avoid gunfire.
                        The dolphin diving was with the SAW when he was approaching the bus at the end.
                        I don't consider jumping around a corner to be bunny hopping, bunny hopping is spamming jump non-stop. And what he was doing there at the end was not dolphin diving. I do the same thing, go prone when anticipating contact to increase accuracy and reduce profile. Dolphin diving is spamming jump --> prone --> jump while moving and firing. This abuses hitboxes and it looks like the character is firing while prone in mid air.

Comment

Originally posted by Amplitudo View Post
                          I don't consider jumping around a corner to be bunny hopping, bunny hopping is spamming jump non-stop. And what he was doing there at the end was not dolphin diving. I do the same thing, go prone when anticipating contact to increase accuracy and reduce profile. Dolphin diving is spamming jump --> prone --> jump while moving and firing. This abuses hitboxes and it looks like the character is firing while prone in mid air.
                          We didn't allow jumping around corners in cod....it was the same as bunnyhopping in the admins eyes

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
                          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

We didn't allow jumping around corners in cod....
                            :icon_lol: yeah, that's bunny hopping on all our servers.

also, note to self: check the stall in the bathroom before disarming >_<

Comment

We didn't allow jumping around corners in cod....it was the same as bunnyhopping in the admins eyes

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
                              Oh, I'm not saying I condone it. Because I don't. Its just not bunnyhopping in the Team Fortress 2/Counterstrike sense of the word. I know some bunnyhoppers who play those games. They have their mouse-wheels bound to jump, I'll let you imagine the result.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X