MOH Beta codes available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOH Beta codes available

"@zh1nt0 Steam codes are under your medal of honor CD keys - you can redeem them in origin as of now :) (restart steam if you don't see)"

If you have MOH on Steam, you can get your Beta code now!

If it is installed, just click on Game support, or if not installed, you have to start installing, then click on game support.

Downloading now, to bad I have to go to work now :( Cya tonight

Re: MOH Beta codes available

Got it too!
    See you guys later, downloading and then I'm off to work.

I got the disc version of MoH so those keys should be out aswell.
    "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

Haven't gotten my code yet...
      -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Ok 5 minutes in. 33% completed.
        Your soldier name is you EA master ID, there does not seem to be an option to change it.
        "Clan tag" is limited to four characters.
        You can create platoons now.

I'll see all of you on the battlefield in about 5 hours. Lien_swe <- hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lien View Post
          Ok 5 minutes in. 33% completed.
          Your soldier name is you EA master ID, there does not seem to be an option to change it.
          "Clan tag" is limited to four characters.
          You can create platoons now.

I'll see all of you on the battlefield in about 5 hours. Lien_swe <- hit me up.
          Wow, 4 characters... so in my case TG-3 basically? The soldier name was a given despite those in denial.
          A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Its the Beta so perhaps the soldier thing is limited? Too bad though if some wanted to secure their soldier name(s).
            sigpic

Comment

Two people asked me how I got my code for the boxed copy of MoH, it was pretty simple but I'll post it here.

I registered my game of MoH Tier 1 on origin awhile back.
              I got the email at 15:00 local time to my designated email adress (the same as the origin one).
              In the letter I found a 5 step guide and the code is in the middle of the email.
              Started Origin, pressed the cog icon, chose redeem product code and entered my code.
              That was it really.

I contacted EA support yesterday and they said, if you have the tier 1 edition of MoH you are eligible for the beta. I registered my copy of MoH in Origin just to be sure.

Comment

ok so you didn't get your code through steam then. I received some falsified info from bear!
                -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
                  ok so you didn't get your code through steam then. I received some falsified info from bear!
                  To be fair, the tweet was only directed to the people who bought it from Steam :)

On another note, the download was fast! Took me 20 minutes to download and install it.

Does not really matter since I don't have time to play it. I joined a server saw the window load, I then looked at the time and realized I was late as it was. So a jog later I am here at work.
                  Imagine having a steak in front of you along with a glass of good wine and you are ready to dig in. Then the waiter pulls the table cloth, all the food falls on the floor, the waiter points to the door and screams GTFO, NO STEAK FOR YOU!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X