X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlefield-3-early-access-beta-live-problems

http://gamers-underground.com/content/1181-.html

Published on 28th-09-11 at 01:10 AM AEST by rec
    The Battlefield 3 early access beta has been up and running for a few hours now. For those that are already playing impressions seem very positive. A marked improvement over Bad Company 2, it's proving a thoroughly enjoyable experience even without vehicles. The weapons all feel great and importantly so does the movement. Oh, and Battlelog is really neat.

It's not all peaches and cream however, with numerous eligible readers here at GU not receiving their beta keys at all. EA Australia have requested those with problems contact support, so head on over, log-in and get a live chat going: http://helporigin.force.com/. If no one is available, head to EA support here: http://support.ea.com/.

Unfortunately attempts seem futile at this stage, with responses such as the following:

Gagan: Well the beta is not launched yet and we do not have any such official update about the launch time of the early access.
    Gagan: We do not have any such official update about the official time of launch.

Harshdeep: We are glad to see your excitement for the Battle! You will get the Early Access Beta Key today; however, as of now we don't have any ETA. Please wait for only a few hours and you will get an Email with the key in your account. We appreciate your patience and I hope to see you soon in the Battlefield!
    Harshdeep: We understand your disappointment. As a small token of appreciation of your patience, I'm giving you 15% discount coupon which would be valid for a month and can be redeemed on Origin Store. Please keep checking your inbox and we'll meet in the Battlefield!

If anyone finds a sharp and snappy way to get this resolved, please let us know!

Categories: First Person Action
    Tags : battlefield 3 beta dice ea games
    3 Comments

rec - Today, 01:30 AM
    Battlefield @ Twitter:
    #BF3Beta Keys are still being rolled out. We've got a ton to mail out. Also, check your spam filters just in case!

rec - Today, 01:43 AM
    Battlefield @ Twitter:
    In the EU & expecting a #BF3Beta early access email? It should now be in your inbox (or spam filter). If not, contact support.ea.com #BF3

rec - Today, 02:14 AM
    @EA says:
    If you're having problems receiving your BF3 Beta code, please contact @AskEASupport

Leave Comment (Will be published after moderation, if you're not a registered user)
    Your name:
    Random Question:
    Write 'Human', if you are one.

Gamers-Underground
    gamersunder
    If you're having problems receiving your BF3 Beta code, please contact @AskEASupport or visit support.ea.com. Happy Hunting!
    about 1 hour ago reply retweet favorite
    Keys are still being rolled out. We've got a ton to mail out. Also, check your spam filters just in case!
    The early access is live and is great. But lots of people haven't received their keys. http://t.co/Qkn13cmS
    key received and 15% downloaded in just minutes from Brisbane, Australia. See you in Paris shortly. http://t.co/rqXh3CS0
    5 hours ago reply retweet favorite