Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more emails being sent. No more keys being generated till who knows.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more emails being sent. No more keys being generated till who knows.

Kyle: Thank you for contacting Origin Help. My name is Kyle. How may I assist you today?

you: Yes, I pre-ordered Battlefield 3 September XXth and havn't recieved and Email containing my early access code.

you: The website stated if I hadn't recieved it by the afternoon to contact support and It's 7pm here currently.

Kyle: I would love to be able to issue you a code and verify your purchase, but our database is current undergoing some maintenance due to the high amount of traffic.

you: I'm wondering if it has to do with an issue of history. Even though the game appears on my list it's not in my "Order History" for some reason.

Kyle: I can look it up and it seems fine on our end. you: Oh, then is that verification enough to get an early access key?

you: Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX Order Date: September XX, 2011

Kyle: It would be but due to the database undergoing maintenance I don't know when I'll be able to generate it

you: Then what would you reccommend I do?

Kyle: Bear with us until we can access our database.

you: Will emails continue to be sent out? Becuase the majority of people I've talked to either revieced theirs in the morning or havn't over the past 5 or so hours.

Kyle: No, codes are no longer being sent out. Currently this is the only way to get Early Access codes, but as our database is experiencing high traffic and maintenance I can not generate a code to give you.

you: Alright. Should I simply remain in the conversation with you then?

Kyle: That is an option.

you: Alright then. I will do so

Re: No more emails being sent. No more keys being generated till who knows.

That sucks Visser, sorry to hear you're still having issues.

Comment

Thanks. I just thought I would inform others who are still waiting for their key.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.
        Beatnik

Comment

I actually got in touch with a Live Operator after 3 hours waiting. Got my beta key and am downloading now. Still in disbelief I actually got in.
          Beatnik

Comment

Lucky

Comment

You and everyone else has had the same good story. I have yet to find anyone to help me. They just tell me to wait and if not there is open beta which I wanna shoot them the finger for saying lol

Comment

Check your PMs Visser

Comment

Checked ;) TY

Comment

Kudos Kilrogg! Way to help out a fellow TGer! :D

Well this at least explains why some friends of mines still have not received their keys. Hopefully they'll get that DB back up and running.
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I am in the same boat, no email and tech support coukld not help, hopefully the email will come today.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X