The Unlock Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unlock Discussion

I thought we could have one place to discuss unlocks so tell us how you kit yourself out and why :row1_17:

I run assault so I currently carry the M16 or Ak-74 with ACOG (x4) / foregrip / heavy barrel. I've unlocked the RDS but I prefer the zoom and scope of the ACOG.

Re: The Unlock Discussion

I love the m16 w reflex sight and suppressor....super deadly and really reduces the recoil.....just ask Lancer :)
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: The Unlock Discussion

M16 - foregrip - RDS, sometimes suppressor, no heavy barrel if cqb as it increases vertical muzzle climb
      H&K 416 - don't like Acog on this, doesn't seem to work well so irons until RDS unlock. CQB mostly
      M16 - Acog - heavy barrel for outdoors/ long corridors on single shot + foregrip
      870 for bathroom blitzkriegs

Alternate between Sprint and Flak dependent on attack/defend and bottlenecks etc

Haven't tried the PP2000 yet (or whatever its called), despise the weapon in BC2. Am looking forward to trying the MP7 again as it was fun in the Alpha.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X