Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the pie menus go?

For reference, this is the one of the pie menus: http://bit.ly/nnvCYy

They did away with it when BC2 came out.

Sent from HTC EVO via Tapatalk.
    "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Re: Where did the pie menus go?

I was under the impression that BF3 would be the true PC successor of BF1 and BF2. That is, a game with very good support for PC gamers. Pie menus in BF2 would allow you to place a marker on the map indicating an enemy vehicle or sniper, place a marker for a supply drop or artillery. You could also use the pie to ask a friendly for a ride. They were quite useful actually, for you know ... teamwork.

I really don't see why any player would have wanted them removed. And as far as development/programming goes, I don't see them as particularly difficult to implement.

Comment

Some type of commo rose is confirmed for retail. I've also read a tweet or two alluding to a squad leader command rose as well.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

It wasn't in the Alpha and there was a pretty big petition and get it in which they listened to thankfully. They didn't have enough time to get it into beta though since its a month old build. You'll see it in the final.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X