BF3 jet combat footage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] BF3 jet combat footage

This is best BF3 beta jet combat footage I have seen.
    Last edited by AbRocinante; 10-03-2011, 03:25 AM.
    "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
    "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Re: BF3 jet combat footage

On the one hand: That is so very awesome. Though I do find it odd that the jets don't seem to have AAM.
    On the other hand: Its pilots like that who make me hate being the grunt on the ground...unless they're on my side of course. Then its all cool.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Also this one, check the end of it. :D

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind"
      H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
        On the one hand: That is so very awesome. Though I do find it odd that the jets don't seem to have AAM.
        On the other hand: Its pilots like that who make me hate being the grunt on the ground...unless they're on my side of course. Then its all cool.
        Read the description. He said that they do, he just hadn't unlocked it yet. But he said they're weak enough that you really need to use the gun, too. He said there's also air to ground missles, but a recons has to laser it first.

Comment

So unless I am reading this wrong it looks like jets heal themselves. The health bar in the bottom right will go down and then raise just as it would for infantry. I do not think it is showing the pilot taking damage either. I am not really a fan of self healing jets.

Comment

Originally posted by RedTalon View Post
            So unless I am reading this wrong it looks like jets heal themselves. The health bar in the bottom right will go down and then raise just as it would for infantry. I do not think it is showing the pilot taking damage either. I am not really a fan of self healing jets.
            Whoa, that's weird..

Comment

Originally posted by RedTalon View Post
              Agreed...hopefully its a serverside option we can turn off.

Comment

All vehicles have regenerating health like infantry now...

Comment

always great to see some1 linking my vid :) agreed on self regen, but keep in mind that 50%- health = death or bail out to avoid crash & burn + jet spinning out of control, if they disable vehicle health regen without balancing the jets further, they will be nothing but a death trap... they decided to balance the game purely around softcore and the mainstream audience, my best guess is that hardcore will be nothing but a gimmick to keep some "snipers" that like 1 shot/1kill happy

missiles = good to take some noobs down faster with missile/MG combo, but its not as effective as MG only in the hands of a good pilot, the missiles is nothing like BF2's missiles, not very powerfull, hard to maintain lock-on @ close range and limited lock-on range in general, i would suggest practising machine-gun aim if your going for a pro level.

Comment

Taking away vehicle regen would render the Jets absolutely useless if they keep the design they have right now and I don't think they will change that.
                    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Fraps loves picking up sounds I've told it to ignore, like MSN and backround music. Sorry about the shoddy quality, but I was playing with compression settings in the windows live movie maker contraption.

Comment

That looks insane, so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great videos, they could do with some music added, but I guess we can choose any song we want to play when watching them :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X