Fancy gear ya got there

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy gear ya got there

Razers new BF3 gear. Pretty cool looking. Maybe its time to retire my dated MX518 and G11 keyboard.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryID.43736600

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Re: Fancy gear ya got there

Those are cool . . . too bad the BF3 mouse pad is soo small.

Oooooo, but they finally did make a yoga mat sized Goliuthus.. 36x11 inches! Too bad it is soo short. :D It is about time to replace the large (17x14) one I have, as the edges are starting to fray.
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

With how large some people's mouse pads are, I'm starting to imagine half of you play sprawled out over a large desk. :p

Myself, I really, REALLY want Razer's mechanical keyboard solution, but certainly not at that price. I don't need any fancy art :p
      Skud

Comment

Razer isn't to bad on their keyboard prices, I had two at one time but eventually went to Filco's Tenkeyless line. For the money, $80 the razer isn't to bad.
        [age-c1][command]

Comment

I use this razer keyboard...it looks just like a regular keyboard except all the buttons are programmable.

It was reasonably priced as well...think about $60

Comment

Filco TKL!! Best mechanical keyboard!
            "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

I use my Steel Series XL mouse pad as a snuggie in the evenings.

Comment

Anyone looking for a new mouse should consider the Razer Deathadder and the steel series XAI. Both are A class mice Personally I went for the XAI.

Comment

I like to stick with what I know. I've had a spare one just for when my current one conked out (turns out, last week). Logitech MX518. Sure it's not got your fancy lasers and 4800 dpi's but it's comfy, accurate for an optical, and has 2 handy thumbbuttons for teamspeak and ingame voip. Plus the old one i had lasted over 5 years.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                  <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                  DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisclaveret View Post
                    I like to stick with what I know. I've had a spare one just for when my current one conked out (turns out, last week). Logitech MX518. Sure it's not got your fancy lasers and 4800 dpi's but it's comfy, accurate for an optical, and has 2 handy thumbbuttons for teamspeak and ingame voip. Plus the old one i had lasted over 5 years.
                    So long as you don't use it enough to get rsi at the top of your palm its a good mouse. The G5 2008 model is also great, it has the same shape but has upgraded technology. Its probably very cheap now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X