Hackers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers

Just played a round with a hacker. He/she used the same hack that some used in BC2 before it got patched out quickly. He/she teleported everyone to on location and was ready with the M60 or C4.

If you see someone and have the ability to fraps it.. Do so and then give it to Dice.

Hopefully Origin can be useful and Dice can use it to ban people from the game. I'm just going to try and get the guy banned from the beta, I'm having a hard time thinking Dice can keep him/her away from the actually game right now.
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Re: Hackers

Same hack as BC2? What does that tell us about this game?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
      PB is turned off. According to Zh1nto, they turned it off to see which hacks are being used in the beta. Sounds dumb, I know, but its his words, not mine.

Comment

It's apparently people from Artificial Aiming that are going on a spree right now.. After a quick search I found several of them using Aim-bot and different types of teleports..
        Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
          PB is turned off. According to Zh1nto, they turned it off to see which hacks are being used in the beta. Sounds dumb, I know, but its his words, not mine.
          So long as it helps prevent hacking in the main release, I can deal with hacks in the beta.

Hopefully they get it fixed.

Comment

My point was going to be that BF3 is based on the same code as BC2. Perhaps that is why this game is closer to BC2 than it is to BF2. If that was a given, then I guess I'm behind the times.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Upside: Gives DICE accounts to ban and gives Evenbalance some hacks to weed out when BF3 goes live.

Downside: Pisses off the rest of us that are trying to play the beta.

I'd rather suffer their foolery now and not on launch day.

Comment

It tells us what we already knew....frostbite 1.5 (bc2) progressed into frostbite 2.0 ( bf3). How else do you think we got to 2.0? BC2 was the test bed for taking frostbite to the next level.
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I would say PB have also been invited to the beta and are watching closely, select PB ON in the server browser and show servers, none will show.

Comment

My point was going to be that BF3 is based on the same code as BC2. Perhaps that is why this game is closer to BC2 than it is to BF2. If that was a given, then I guess I'm behind the times.
                    I am with you. Up to us now, TG, to make this BF3, not BC3.

Comment

There will always be hackers just as we will always ban them. I just hope we get better tools to spot them than we had in bc2.

That is curious though that the teleport hack is back.
                      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

It is a tweaked engine from bc2. This may be the spiritual sucessor to bf2, but the engine is all bc2.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yeah, AA's been blabbing about it on their facebook apparently for the past few hours. "First cheat for BF3" etc.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                          <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                          DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

are the hacks what cause the opfor player to spin ridiculously fast while moving in a straight line??
                            |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
                            I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Originally posted by avenging llama View Post
                              are the hacks what cause the opfor player to spin ridiculously fast while moving in a straight line??
                              No, apparently that is a glitch in the character animation after they have been revived, as I have seen quite a few TG players doing this, and I am sure they were not using hacks.

along with them often being invisible as their body is still laying where it was revived, but they are alive and running around killing the enemy, it is just glitches in the beta build of the game, I hope.
                              theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed