X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abel
    started a topic Hackers

Hackers

Just played a round with a hacker. He/she used the same hack that some used in BC2 before it got patched out quickly. He/she teleported everyone to on location and was ready with the M60 or C4.

If you see someone and have the ability to fraps it.. Do so and then give it to Dice.

Hopefully Origin can be useful and Dice can use it to ban people from the game. I'm just going to try and get the guy banned from the beta, I'm having a hard time thinking Dice can keep him/her away from the actually game right now.

• Ven
    replied
    One of the community managers was tweeting today about dropping the banhammer on the cheaters today

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Vuk
    replied
    Re: Hackers

As someone pointed out, it's beta and PB isn't running . EA is probably watching to see what hacks are being run, so that these people feel confident enough to purchase the game. There's a small section in the EULA , that basically gives EA the right to confiscate yourentire Origin account. I can see them waiting until after the release of SW:ToR to spring this into action . These are the most anticipated games on EA's list. EA will not only take their money , but will also take there games away . If they want to return to EA servers they'll need to buy new games. Personally I don't have an issue with them doing this, since the cheaters are violating EA intellectual property rights.

Leave a comment:

• FBmantis
    replied

Baza notes where to report players here:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...1518975605886/

Leave a comment:

• ANGELofDEATH
    replied

Originally posted by avenging llama View Post
    are the hacks what cause the opfor player to spin ridiculously fast while moving in a straight line??
    No, apparently that is a glitch in the character animation after they have been revived, as I have seen quite a few TG players doing this, and I am sure they were not using hacks.

along with them often being invisible as their body is still laying where it was revived, but they are alive and running around killing the enemy, it is just glitches in the beta build of the game, I hope.

Leave a comment:

• avenging llama
    replied

are the hacks what cause the opfor player to spin ridiculously fast while moving in a straight line??

Leave a comment:

• Bisclaveret
    replied

Yeah, AA's been blabbing about it on their facebook apparently for the past few hours. "First cheat for BF3" etc.

Leave a comment:

• sc1ence
    replied
    Originally posted by Tempus View Post
    My point was going to be that BF3 is based on the same code as BC2. Perhaps that is why this game is closer to BC2 than it is to BF2. If that was a given, then I guess I'm behind the times.
    It is a tweaked engine from bc2. This may be the spiritual sucessor to bf2, but the engine is all bc2.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• FBmantis
    replied

There will always be hackers just as we will always ban them. I just hope we get better tools to spot them than we had in bc2.

That is curious though that the teleport hack is back.

Leave a comment:

• Jeepo
    replied

My point was going to be that BF3 is based on the same code as BC2. Perhaps that is why this game is closer to BC2 than it is to BF2. If that was a given, then I guess I'm behind the times.
    I am with you. Up to us now, TG, to make this BF3, not BC3.

Leave a comment:

• MrMojay
    replied

I would say PB have also been invited to the beta and are watching closely, select PB ON in the server browser and show servers, none will show.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied

Same hack as BC2? What does that tell us about this game?
    It tells us what we already knew....frostbite 1.5 (bc2) progressed into frostbite 2.0 ( bf3). How else do you think we got to 2.0? BC2 was the test bed for taking frostbite to the next level.

Leave a comment:

• draeh
    replied

Upside: Gives DICE accounts to ban and gives Evenbalance some hacks to weed out when BF3 goes live.

Downside: Pisses off the rest of us that are trying to play the beta.

I'd rather suffer their foolery now and not on launch day.

Leave a comment:

• Tempus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PaintScratcher
    replied

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
    PB is turned off. According to Zh1nto, they turned it off to see which hacks are being used in the beta. Sounds dumb, I know, but its his words, not mine.
    So long as it helps prevent hacking in the main release, I can deal with hacks in the beta.

Hopefully they get it fixed.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X