Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Server Bomb

TG BF3 Open Server Bomb

We started out bombing in two different servers but eventually had a very large collection of TG members in one server, maybe the largest BF3 showing thus far.

The rounds were well balanced and action intense.

Our side lacked a formal CO but responded excellently to a few modest suggestions. Comms were good and disciplined.

After a while I spun off into a separate Teamspeak channel and commanded a squad with Bisclaverat, Hawk_Leads, and Sami2142. We ran a tight squad defending zones and using bounding overwatch. I am always delighted with how well Tactical Gamer members respond to highly specific orders and work to maintain squad cohesion.

I think we all got an early taste of how tough BF3 will be when both teams are well populated by Tactical Gamer members.

Last edited by E-Male; 10-06-2011, 10:22 AM.
    sigpic

Re: Server Bomb

I didn't stick around long enough to participate in the full experience, but while I was there, it was sure nice to be playing something other than deathmatch, which is what the experience on other servers had been up until that moment.

I so look forward to squad VoIP so the game can be played to its potential.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I arrived a little late and it sounded like it was full up by then. I'm glad to hear it went off so well!

Comment

For the couple rounds I played it was pretty intense and satisfying. I am chrismrdk in game because EA is using my other EA account. I had to leave because the event was held at 3 am here and I had school in the morning :D

Comment

It was fun. Is battlelog VOIP turned off in the beta? If not it doesn't work at all.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

the key bind for push to talk if shift, which is a terrible key, you can change it in settings which is located somewhere in the Comm cneter
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

You need to either join, or create a Party to view the VOIP settings which then pop up in the bottom right of the Com Center as "Settings" where you can then setup your "push to talk key", or alternatively "voice activation".

Edit:

This may be difficult though, as for me the "Party" system is extremely buggy. Half of the time once i've joined a Party, Battlelog gives no indication of that other than if I click "join party" or "create party" it pops up with an error telling me i'm already in a party. The way i got it to work just now accidentally was creating a party, then completely closing out and reloading my web browser (Battlelog), then the correct party placeholder showed up on status bar to the left of the Com Center.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X