BETA is officially Closed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BETA is officially Closed.

Well I was online when the Beta officially closed.
    At 5:00am CDT on the dot which is exactly 12:00noon CET.
    I hope everyone had fun!

"Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Re: BETA is officially Closed.

AH! GOOD TIMES!

I had great fun playing with all of you, especially at the squad level. When the communication was great, it was awesome!

Here's to looking forward to the BF3 release party right here @ TG. :)
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good game in the final hours with glycerin, dismay and one other I can't remember(sorry). We won all rounds we played and got the ace squad ribbon 5 times in a row using good ole TG teamwork. See you on the battlefield :D
      sigpic

Former Pathfinder
      Former ARMA Admin
      Former ARMA TGU instructor
      Former TGU Headmaster
      Current Noob
      Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

now comes the long 2 weeks of detox.......sigh
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

It took me a while to figure out why I was grumpier than normal on a Monday morning. <sniff>. If we had ended on Metro, I would have been just fine. But that weekend of Caspian was a very good experience, I am now sad. <sniff>

Looking forward to the 25th! I need to get all my Honeydo's done, and gather up those points with the family before then : )

Comment

Sooooo....BF2 Pub Raids in the interim? Anyone?

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Originally posted by TheLancerMancer View Post
              Sooooo....BF2 Pub Raids in the interim? Anyone?
              I'm game???
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

The pub raid yesterday was a blast and everything I wished for. I haven't played with TG since BF2 days. It was fun and tactical! (no pun intended)

Glycerin did a great job spotting and giving covering fire as we held Forest. Also, he drops ammo ;)

One of the funny moments was when Ven popped up just in time on top of Hilltop for my SMAW to hit him straight in the face. XP

Mortifier was a good teammate and keep the comms clean and concise.

We know that squad management was not in beta and each team was in their own channel rather than divided into the squad channels but all the chatter was great. It added even more realism to the game. It made it frantic and exciting. Every kill, heal, revive, capture, attack, and defend was rewarding playing with many great TG players.

I hope that the game will support clan tags. My forum name is Visser but my in game name is ClarkoPD.

Looking forward to the 25th!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X