Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion - Operation Firestorm. DICE illudes us number of Cap Points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion - Operation Firestorm. DICE illudes us number of Cap Points?

My friend attended the GeForce LAN they had on the super carrier. You have probably seen some new footage of Operation Firestorm. Well they allowed them to play it and he said it was fun but there was one thing that bugged him.

They said there were six capture points but in reality ( I knew this was going to happen since they have never been straight with us) it is four capture points in a square layout. The remaining two are UCB points for each team to spawn on.

How lame is that?

It was a newer build than beta but could not confirm it was final.

I am probably going to pick up the game just not at launch until many things are confirmed by players.

Re: Discussion - Operation Firestorm. DICE illudes us number of Cap Points?

Weird. I swear I saw footage of Firestorm somewhere that had 5 capture points shown in the bar above the minimap.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Maybe 5 because it was showing that teams UCB but not the other teams?
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Conquest 64 has 5 flags: http://youtu.be/lu4aXZcTvrU?hd=1&t=3m52s
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Mantis. I relayed that to my friend. I wonder if he was playing the PS3 version with the final mouse and KB support. He said he was playing with mouse and KB but never saw the PC. Interesting.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X