Origin Pre-Order Bonuses - 10/18/2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin Pre-Order Bonuses - 10/18/2011

For those of you on the fence about pre-ordering, Origin's fine print states that the bonus offers are only good through the 18th (today). Here's what it says:

THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON OCTOBER 18, 2011. VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM PRODUCT LIST PRICE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. VALID ONLY FOR NEW PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PURCHASES OF Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2, and Dragon Age 2 (“PRODUCT”) FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT COUPONS. VALID ONLY IN U.S., CANADA. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. PRODUCT SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, HANDLING AND APPLICABLE SALES TAX. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

**OFFER EXPIRES UPON RELEASE OF PRODUCT . GOOD ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF "BATTLEFIELD 3 LIMITED EDITION" (“PRODUCT”). VALID ONLY AT THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM AND OTHER PARTICIPATING ONLINE RETAILERS. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCT IS SOLD. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE FINAL PRODUCT DETAILS, EULA AND CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY AT WWW.EA.COM/1/PRODUCT-EULAS IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION WITH SERIAL CODE AND ACCEPTANCE OF EULA MAY BE REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. EA MAY DISCONTINUE ONLINE SERVICES WITHIN 30 DAYS NOTICE AT WWW.EA.COM/2/SERVICE-UPDATES.

INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR PRODUCT ACTIVATION

INTERNET CONNECTION, EA/ORIGIN ACCOUNT, ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT AND ORIGIN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS, INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT) AND REGISTRATION WITH ENCLOSED SINGLE-USE SERIAL CODES REQUIRED TO PLAY, ACCESS BONUS CONTENT (IF ANY) AND ACCESS ONLINE SERVICES. SERIAL CODE REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE EA/ORIGIN ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE. SERIAL CODES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. EULAS AND ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM/1/PRODUCT-EULAS. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO ACTIVATE SOFTWARE, ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES AND REGISTER FOR AN EA/ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/2/SERVICE-UPDATES. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE.
    I interpreted that as saying the preorder bonuses expire today, but it makes mention of other games, so it may be for the old sale they were running.

Either way, this is just an FYI for those of you who have been on the fence about pre-ordering but still want the Back to Karkand pack. I personally bit the bullet and pre-ordered from amazon last night; I have gripes about the game and what I've seen, but I think that overall it'll be fun and we'll be able to work with it.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X