Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19OCT- BF3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer- boats, scout chopper, maps; AWESOME!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] 19OCT- BF3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer- boats, scout chopper, maps; AWESOME!

Check out this new video. Make sure you watch it in HD!!

What's your favorite part!?
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Re: 19OCT- BF3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer- boats, scout chopper, maps; AWESOME!

That...looks frikkin' awesome. Can't wait to leap off Damavand Peak!!
    You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
    sigpic

Comment

Re: 19OCT- BF3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer- boats, scout chopper, maps; AWESOME!

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
      What's your favorite part!?
      The Karkand images :D

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Ummmmmm

Favorite part???? The whole thing! Base jumping looks fun. Expect 10th guys to look like this though....

A classic case of forgetting that in BF3, the spacebar deploys your chute, not the 9 key. Someone forgot to tell him.

Oh, and he lived.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Get some!!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I need Tehran Highway. And Damavand Peak. Oh god.
            I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Imagine the barrage of sniper bullets when you basejump of that platform.
                sigpic

Comment

I really liked that I just watched a pilot get shot out of a helicopter by a medic with an M16A3. Crazy! (@ 0:38)

EDIT: Plus, there's a helo in the tunnel @ 0:41!!! :D
                  -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
                    EDIT: Plus, there's a helo in the tunnel @ 0:41!!! :D
                    That was the best bit for me. So awesome.
                    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Wow, so very very excited for this game. Less than a week to go!

Comment

Glad to see the Essex again............

Comment

Favorite part : 0.57 parts of the building collapses... the sound, graphics = awsome

Comment

I really like how they slid Karkand in there where the video seemed to be ending : D

Comment

Yes, sweet! Too many days until the 25th.
                              |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                              "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
                              - Check me out on The Onion
                              - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed