When is release?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is release?

Is it 12:01 am the 25th? Or a later time during the day...... just wondering as I will be sick that day. Cough, cough

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: When is release?

12am, Thats what I'm hearing. Coughlaunch partycough,I declared the 25th a Holiday for Bear Enterprise.

Comment

I have enough vacation I took the day off with the hope of getting some of the basic unlocks done early so I have a fighting chance against the rest of you! :)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't link the link, but I think it was stated 0301 EST, 0001 PST on the morning of the 25th for North America.

EDIT: to clarify- midnight pacific time, 25OCT2011
        -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

so thats 3am EST correct? Thats going to be a looooong gaming session as I am locking the door, turning off the phone, and basically only coming out of my den for bathroom purposes ....:)
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

27th for EU and 28th for the UK. Zhont1 or whatever he is called was asked a month or so ago if international Origin preorders would get the USA release date and he was unsure, but I doubt we will. 28th it is................

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
              only coming out of my den for bathroom purposes ....:)
              Weak. It's not like you need to drink anything on the 23rd-25th anyway.
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Origin preorder starts on the 21st

Comment

Pre-order downloads start 21st for origin and amazon preorders, confirmed.

Release date for north america 25th @ 3am Eastern, midnight Pacific.

Release date for EU is 27th, times unknown.
                  -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Blah, I'll be on after work on Tuesday but all day Wednesday. None of this early morning crap for me.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                      Weak. It's not like you need to drink anything on the 23rd-25th anyway.

but, but.....I like my daddy pops....:)

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                        ...and basically only coming out of my den for bathroom purposes ....:)
                        I'm glad to hear you're willing to make an exception.

I'm seriously considering taking Tuesday off...
                        |TG|Melee
                        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I would take Tuesday off, but I think my professors would object to that. Fortunately I only have two classes that day, and one of them I can skip without an excuse.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Originally posted by TheLancerMancer View Post
                            I would take Tuesday off, but I think my professors would object to that. Fortunately I only have two classes that day, and one of them I can skip without an excuse.

BLASPHEMY!!!!

youth is about making stupid decisions that have consequences that really don't impact the rest of your life.....that being said, I will see you at 3am EST on the 25th LANCER!.....besides, I need someone to cover my six as I wreak havoc upon 64 player conquest :D

Comment

So for once unemployment works out for the best. All hail the Obama plan! (first time I have been out of work since '87)

and I just graduated... no school, no work, the planets must be aligning sooner than the Mayans predicted.
                              theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed