Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] BF3 Launch Trailer

Watch in HD, obviously.

Really cool, I love the new theme tune! The bit with the water was particularly good. Facial animations are neat as well.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Re: BF3 Launch Trailer

I know, awesome right! I was gonna be playing all multiplayer, now I have real decisions to make! SP/CO-OP/MP !!!

What's that actors name with the red hair, but balding, looks like a gov agent?

So much variation, I am excited
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Actor? Pretty sure it's all CGI LOL :)

Save SP for days when your Internet is down, or whenever you're feeling anti-social.

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
      I know, awesome right! I was gonna be playing all multiplayer, now I have real decisions to make! SP/CO-OP/MP !!!

What's that actors name with the red hair, but balding, looks like a gov agent?

So much variation, I am excited
      You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
      sigpic

Comment

It is, but the CGI is a voiceover and a representation of Glenn Morshower <--imdb link

-Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Talos View Post
          Save SP for days when your Internet is down
          I wonder if the SP game will be playable if your internet goes down seeing as the game is started up through Battlelog.

Cute Video!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
            I wonder if the SP game will be playable if your internet goes down seeing as the game is started up through Battlelog.

Cute Video!
            I doubt that it will be.

Comment

COD style trailer full of cutscenes FTL!

Comment

Still, it looks like they've put some kind of effort into the story. I'll be playing through it for sure.

Comment

Wowowowowo. That's your man from 24, the Secret Service guys.....I smell a movie spin off, I am calling it first!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                    Wowowowowo. That's your man from 24, the Secret Service guys.....I smell a movie spin off, I am calling it first!!!
                    Yeah don't forget the Transformers trilogy. He's got alot of other work too...

Comment

Neat trailer, but multiplayer is the bread and butter of Battlefield games. That said, this trailer looked far more interesting than MW3's SP trailers for some reason.

Comment

carrier flyover was pretty epic... rest was meh.

Comment

I want a full length movie now!

Sent from HTC EVO via Tapatalk
                          "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                          "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Gotta love the 20,000~ likes when it has 300 views LOL.

Comment

That's youtube. It has a method of limiting the views for the first few days to ensure no funny business. It IS logging the views, but usually stops about 312 for a few to ensure they are accurate and not the work of some spammer. Then it updates in a day or two.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X