Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Preload Live!

Downloading now. 10.2GB.

Good speed. Uses a download manager so I can't see exact transfer rate but looks like it will take under 2 hours.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Re: Amazon Preload Live!

I would download, but I am getting an error message. This happens after I try to install the amazon downloader.

WTH, what's supposed to happen after this?

I am going to get into chat with Amazon.
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

*Edit*
      Just click the "Show Product Key" button and then enter that key into Origin. I think the error is because Origin is already installed. Downloading now.

Comment

I just got off the phone with Amazon Games & Software Downloader Support. I explained my issue and he was quiet for a few minutes. When he came back he asked me to wait an hour and try again because they "got a late start this morning'. So ya, I'll probably be calling them back again soon...

Also, I've never used the amazon downloader before, so that's not the issue.

I was also told that my key will not be available until Tuesday when the game releases. (there is no view key option on the amazon website)

Any other suggestions?
        -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

The button wasnt there for me the first time I tried to download. It popped up the next time I came back. It should be right under the game icon on the Your Games and Software Library button.

Comment

I have Origin installed and see my key in Amazon but didn't even start Origin and haven't entered my key anywhere.. Just clicked to download it and it started and is going.

Comment

Well, looking at the details of my order I came up with this:

Sorry, processing of this order is taking longer than expected
              • This order may take up to 2 hours to process but usually will take less than an hour
              • Please do not re-order this item
              • Once your order is complete, you can download your purchase here. We will also send the download link to your e-mail address
              • For more information or to cancel your order, contact us

So now I am all up in my email going F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, etc............

Comment

You'll still have to wait all weekend to play though:(

Comment

In other news:

crackerman84 simon ward
                  @zh1nt0 Is the day 1 patch already integrated into the preload? Or separate download on release day? Only ask because I have mega slow net.
                  18 minutes ago
                  in reply to @crackerman84 ↑

@zh1nt0
                  Daniel Matros
                  @crackerman84 Already integrated in preload :)
                  16 minutes ago via TweetDeck Favorite Retweet Reply

https://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/127416533390594049

Comment

Download complete. Took just over 2.5 hours. Actually installing now but I assume at some point it will stop me.

Comment

I just called Amazon support again and they acknowledged that they are still having problems. They have forwarded my info to tech support and I should get a return call soon.

Hopefully they can resolve any issues.

There are others that are having issues get the DLer working too, so I am not the only one.

Comment

What teases. You can actually fully install but when you click play in Origin up pops a Release Date Check screen and it of course fails the check.

So close...

Comment

Strange that it is 10.2GB for amazon. Origin is 11.4GB, maybe we get the patch and you don't?

Comment

I noticed it seemed to download more when installing in Origin so I bet it downloaded the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
                              I just called Amazon support again and they acknowledged that they are still having problems. They have forwarded my info to tech support and I should get a return call soon.

Hopefully they can resolve any issues.

There are others that are having issues get the DLer working too, so I am not the only one.

I am with you..same error.. Win 7 64... Admin rights etc.. " UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURRED.."
                              Not so specific...eh?
                              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse