Who the *&%! is this guy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the *&%! is this guy?

Wow has time flown. I can't actually remember much of the details of my discovery of Tactical Gamer; only that I had the pleasure of many nights in BF2 with you guys.
    Apparently that was 2005? Then after being pretty heavily active for a about a year I seem to have fallen off a cliff or something.

I actually feel rather sheepish about it, but luckily BF3 is coming and the only place that seemed right to turn to was here.

I wonder if there is anyone around I'd remember - or even who would remember me?
    -- Also please point me in the direction of the donation bin. Having finally made the transition from school to working life a few years ago I am eager to give back. The fun back then from BF2, CS, EVE, Ghost Recon, and SWAT was all worth more than I can hope to explain. =)
    Combat is very simple, there is a first place and a second place. Second place is laying face down in the mud...sometimes, so is first place.
    [age-c1]
    [eng][air]

Re: Who the *&%! is this guy?

Originally posted by Lagomorph View Post
    Also please point me in the direction of the donation bin.
    Found it! ^^
    Combat is very simple, there is a first place and a second place. Second place is laying face down in the mud...sometimes, so is first place.
    [age-c1]
    [eng][air]

Comment

Welcome home. Your one of those damned 42nd guys huh! Always causing trouble that lot! ;) I imagine there are a fair few around who will remember you, sadly I think I was after your time. Have a snoop around, jump onto TS and reconnect with the guys, I look forward to shooting you! :)

Comment

Lago!!

Of course I remember you! It's good to see at least SOMEONE else sporting some 42nd tags! :)

It's been a long time, but it's great to see you again!
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Welcome back Lago! I do believe that you just saved Apo's bacon. Rumor has it that our IHS officer was about to disband the 42nd for being a one-man IHS. :D

Hope you enjoy being back in the fray!

Comment

With Bear back maybe he can reform the 42nd to its glory days, god knows Apo could use the help with shooting!!

Comment

We're getting the band back together. We're on a mission from God!

The 42nd is officially the geezer group. We're easily recognizable by our heavily armored walkers.

Is Bronco still around?

I used to have an avatar with the 42nd on it but a hard drive crash may have wiped it out.
              “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
                We're getting the band back together. We're on a mission from God!
                Does this mean you'll soon be driving a Humvee through a 1stMIP rally? I'd love to see that! :)
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                  Does this mean you'll soon be driving a Humvee through a 1stMIP rally? I'd love to see that! :)
                  Are they nazis? Cause I hate nazis!
                  “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X