This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer Platoon(s)

So, I'd heard that all BattleLog friends and platoons would be wiped from the beta at launch. If that's true, are there any details on the official Tactical Gamer platoons that will be launched (and by who)? I assume the names will be the same as in the beta: Tactical Gamer Alpha, Beta, etc. (because of the 100 platoon member limit).

Kthx bye :P

Re: Tactical Gamer Platoon(s)

I'd say the rule of thumb is that if it's created by Apophis (our almighty and mostly benevolent overlord) or FBmantis (the BF3 Game Officer) it's an official platoon.

I'm sure there will be an announcement at some point with the links to the platoons, so we'll just have to wait until Battlelog opens up and they get the platoons created.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Correct, looks like all the details got wiped but Mantis and Apophis will no doubt announce the new platoons once formed.

Comment

Will there be a supporting member platoon(s) or will it be just any regulars can join?

I know the IHS's will just create their own.
        sigpic

Comment

You can be in more than one platoon (up to 3 at a time in beta)

I should hope all members can join (like in the beta). The point to having a platoon is to play together and create friendship/camaraderie.
          -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Originally posted by glycerin View Post
            You can be in more than one platoon (up to 3 at a time in beta)

I should hope all members can join (like in the beta). The point to having a platoon is to play together and create friendship/camaraderie.
            During the beta I was in a bunch of platoons; TG(old one), TG(1), FocusedGaming, The 5th, TG-19th, TagsNBags and some random one that I was invited to but dropped-N-blocked after a couple hours of being spammed to "join his clan" messages. I would hope they are not going to limit the number of friends we can have or associate with, that would be counter productive of a social program that they are pushing so hard.
            theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
            E Pluribus Unum
            Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
            Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Apophis, WhiskeySix, or FBMantis will make official TG platoons and post links.

Comment

[TG] Tactical Gamer - A / B / C

are all full already is a Delta platoon going to be created?

nm search only showed the first 3 found it

Comment

Here, in the sticky:
                  http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-platoons.html

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse