Reviews rolling in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews rolling in

I'll just link another forum where they are all listed.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449547

Only read the gamespy one so far. Sounds like commo rose is disappointing atm.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Re: Reviews rolling in

I hope its just because they weren't finished coding it (hence the day 1 patch to include it).

I don't see any purpose for a a commo-rose that doesn't give any visual or audio feedback to teammates. I have faith that he just got an early build without it working right.

Comment

I can see things are shaping up nicely in the review department. At least from the Alpha/Beta perspective as long as they have fixed the major items on the community list I don't think there will much community backlash. Although I will mostly be playing multiplayer I am definitely interested in the single player campaign to see how that pans out.

Originally posted by Specterr View Post
      I hope its just because they weren't finished coding it (hence the day 1 patch to include it).

I don't see any purpose for a a commo-rose that doesn't give any visual or audio feedback to teammates. I have faith that he just got an early build without it working right.
      Even if they did not receive an early build, DICE will fix it.
      sigpic

Comment

I did not read anywhere on Gamespy review if they had played the final version. If they did the Day 1 patch is already included if they downloaded it through Origin.

Comment

I am not reading any reviews for a few reasons:

1- might contain spoilers
          2- i bought the game and paid for it. It doesn't matter what the review is, I am going to play through it.

Thanks for posting them up OP, I will check them out in a couple weeks (when I'm burnt out of BF3, LOL)
          -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Shame the comma-rose blows, but I will with hold judgement until I try it myself. Good reviews.

Comment

From the neogaf thread :)

Originally Posted by shagg_187:
              8 Preorders Cancelled.
              Make that nine. I'm not spending $3 million upgrading my PC for just 9.5/10 graphics.
              I wholeheartedly agree, 9.5 out of 10 is simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
              "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

Ign gave it a review of 9.0 can find it on youtube. They said a strong multiplayer with a few graphic glitches which a patch can fix, but the singleplayer is slugish. But when is battlefield made for its singleplayer? I would post the vid up but im on my droid atm.

Comment

If there is one single flaw in this game I will throw the mother of all hissy fits.

sigpic

Comment

Just have to write down all the missing features and bugs you find in order of importance and submit them and continue supporting logical needed change.

I don't think anyone can say that the Graphics/Sounds/Engine and many parts of the game aren't the best of it's type period.

The only place I have issues with are PC features. VOIP in Game, Logical Command Rose, A few variables missing from Server options, Battle Recorder... We can only hope a patch at some point fixes each of these things.

Until then crack it out on what they give you and dodge floating trees. I'll see you there.
                    "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X