Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Live on 25th. Does it mean on the 24th at midnight? :-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Live on 25th. Does it mean on the 24th at midnight? :-)

Just wondering... The game unlocks on the 25th October. So, is it 25th October at 00:00 (so, 24th at midnight?) If so, which time zone?

:)
    |TG|drjones666

Re: Game Live on 25th. Does it mean on the 24th at midnight? :-)

The game unlocks at 12:00 a.m. PST, 2:00 a.m. CST, and 3:00 a.m EST.

Comment

GULP! 3AM EST? Gottttam.... LOL. I better make coffee!
      |TG|drjones666

Comment

Yeah I'm just going to wake up in the morning and play. I can miss the first three hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt View Post
          Yeah I'm just going to wake up in the morning and play. I can miss the first three hours.
          You are going to be so far behind the unlock curve! You may as well be fighting with rusty spoons!

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Oh plz, thhe first set of weapons wernt that bad... lol

Comment

RUSTY SPOONS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbHh_HRise4
              |TG|drjones666

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
                You are going to be so far behind the unlock curve! You may as well be fighting with rusty spoons!
                There are no dangerous weapons, only dangerous people. As long as I get my SCAR H in a decent amount of time, all will be well.

Comment

The unlocks are on a first come first serve basis. Once one is selected by a player it disappears from all other player's unlock list.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                    The unlocks are on a first come first serve basis. Once one is selected by a player it disappears from all other player's unlock list.
                    There's also an interactive interface on battlelog where you buy bullets with in game credits, and then have to manually fill your magazines. I have it on very good authority from some guy on the internet that guns to fire the bullets will be included later as DLC.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancer’s maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Anyone here from Korea? :)
                      sigpic

Comment

Bullets are bought as DLC, £9.99 for 100 rounds of 5.56, £11.99 for 100 rounds of 7.62. All proceeds to the Jeepo fund.

Comment

Comment

Don't forget that you must field strip your gun after every 2 rounds and properly clean and oil it in order to prevent jams. If your gun should jam in the field you must hit "J" repeatedly until unjammed. The amount of time it takes it random and can be anywhere from 3 seconds to gun inoperable in which case you may need to take a gun off a dead soldier.
                            "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                            "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                              Bullets are bought as DLC, £9.99 for 100 rounds of 5.56, £11.99 for 100 rounds of 7.62. All proceeds to the Jeepo fund.
                              Thats actually damn cheap ammo....I WOULD buy it at those prices :D
                              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X