Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release date change

Just got this from Origin:

Thank you for ordering on Origin. The release date for the preorder product has changed. The product listed below will now be available on October 24, 2011.
    Anyone else?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: Release date change

soooo....did you try to play?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I'm at work. Can't try 'till I get home.. :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Maybe lots of people using the VPN method made them figure why not?

I went with Amazon. Will try when i get home and see if it passes the date check now.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Comment

User post removed. See PM
          Last edited by Skud; 10-24-2011, 05:19 PM.
          -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

I bought from amazon, installed via origin, did not work for me :( Still have to wait until 3 am.
            sigpic

Comment

After reading OP, I tried launching BF-3 (I have the Origin pre-order). It did not work. It failed the release date check telling me to wait till Oct 25th.

Comment

There is a battlelog website update coming soon, so maybe they're updating things on the back-end at 5-530.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

I got in via VPN but apparently so many did they brought release forward.

Comment

I got the email too, but I'm at work.

Comment

Just searched and found this thread, woo...

The email also says: Product Name: Battlefield 3™ Pre-order Promotion - Physical Warfare Pack

I believe this is only for the Physical Warfare. Origin probably unlocked it to preload today so that it will be ready tomorrow. Thats my take on it, as BF3 still says unlock is tomorrow at 0300 (EST)

Comment

Mine said "Product Name: Battlefield 3™ Limited Edition"

Comment

Hmm. No idea then, shoots my idea down! But yeah, I still can't launch...well..the "normal" way.

Comment

Got the email, nonetheless, the software no worky.

Comment

no email for me. not a phishiing link or anything is it?

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X