Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying for slots

Hey all,

I'm probably not remembered but I used to rock and roll on the BF2142 TG server. This gaming group revolutionized that game and breathed more life into it had I never walked onto a TG server and came to this site. Now back in that day, I remember the TG server kicking me because I didn't pay for a spot on the server.

Will this same practice occur with BF3? If so how much would a reserved spot be?

Re: Paying for slots

Here is some info

Supporting member FAQ:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item

Supporting member subscriptions:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

From what I have heard the plan is to implement some sort of reserved slots on the server that is available to people with supporting memberships
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Thanks alot :). I just registered for a year :) especially since this community helped give 2142 a lot more LIFE. Now, I can come home from work and drop in for a game when I want versus hoping for a spot to open up.

Comment

Just for any of the new folks joining us...

Some clarification.

We do not have a "pay for a slot" policy. What we have is supporting memberships. A supporting membership is like a donation. It helps keep the website and the servers running. It shows you want to help keep TG healthy and happy. Being a supporting member gives many benefits, which often includes a "reserved" slot on many of our servers. Playing at TG is 100% free.

In the coming weeks we'll probably have a reserved slot system up and running.

Just wanted to clarify.

Thanks for becoming a supporting member.
        Skud

Comment

I do have one question, if registered email here on the server is different from my origin login email does that pose a problem with the "reserved" slot on the servers.

Also my bad about phrasing things improperly.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsRevenge View Post
            I do have one question, if registered email here on the server is different from my origin login email does that pose a problem with the "reserved" slot on the servers.

Also my bad about phrasing things improperly.
            Usually we have a profile field for you to enter your soldier name or EA GUID. Using this we can reserve your slot.

Comment

Okay, great thanks alot.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse