EA Community Manager on Reddit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] EA Community Manager on Reddit

EA is apparently listening--if you have concerns/comments/problems with launch, you can post them here and hope they don't get buried beneath the avalanche of commentary.

Re: EA Community Manager on Reddit

Glad the mini-map was mentioned prominently. There is a lot of improvement that could be made there.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
      Glad the mini-map was mentioned prominently. There is a lot of improvement that could be made there.
      Minimap? What minimap? This game has a minimap?

/sarcasm
      sigpic

Comment

Why are they using reddit when they have their own dedicated forums for this game, people on the EA forums have been going blue in the face for months telling them about all the problems with the game, very strange.

Anyway I up voted a few things then deleted my account, I cannot stand using that website, it makes my eyes go all funny.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
          Why are they using reddit when they have their own dedicated forums for this game, people on the EA forums have been going blue in the face for months telling them about all the problems with the game, very strange.
          I think they have several community managers dedicated to different popular communities to cover more ground. You also get a broader sense of the overall community through diversity and numbers.

Comment

double post

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
              I think they have several community managers dedicated to different popular communities to cover more ground. You also get a broader sense of the overall community through diversity and numbers.
              That makes sense, but responses on EA forums from any EA employee is next to Nil...ohh well...back on track!

Comment

The discussion on Reddit is about 1000x more clear and concise than what goes on in the Battlelog forums (which is a sad commentary indeed). The upvoting helps filter the crap too.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Is he aware of the lack of dinosaurs?

Sent from my Droid.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X