This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team stacking

How about you guys try balancing the teams, I've said several times in chat that you have 20 tagged TG players vs the 4 on our team. You've had numerous 100 point games since I logged in, balancing the teams isn't rocket science.

Re: Team stacking

For the time I played. I know there were many TG members on without their tags. This could have happened last night with you?

Comment

There were TONS of TG'ers on last night without tags. It was very hard to tell who was TG and who wasn't purely by their tags.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Is this serious, or satire? I'm not sure I can tell.
        TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Battledragun View Post
          How about you guys try balancing the teams...balancing the teams isn't rocket science.
          For one thing, it's not as easy as you seem to think. Server has autobalance on, to keep teams even. That means for one player to switch teams, he has to be dead and wait for the other team to have fewer players. Then, that one single player can switch. Obviously, that won't solve any balance issues, so you then need like 5 more players to do the same thing.

And anyway, as mentioned already, the vast majority of players on the server last night were TGers.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Semi serious, I'm trying to switch teams and it's a pain so it's easy for the teams to become imbalanced.

Comment

I was just on and saw you asking. I tried to switch but could not as you have to be dead. I didn't die because you guys got rolled, was kinda a catch 22.

Comment

Even if it is stacked, it's impossible to switch over because auto-balance is on.

Comment

Wow....less than 12hrs before the first teamstacking thread, that's gotta be some kind of record.

Comment

You can switch teams if you click the suicide button in the menu. Hard to bring yourself to do that, but frankly it was necessary sometimes in BC2.
                    "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Originally posted by Specterr View Post
                      Wow....less than 12hrs before the first teamstacking thread, that's gotta be some kind of record.
                      :icon_lol:

Comment

Here's a revelation: people who do not wear TG tags are actually capable both of playing the game with skill, and working as a member of a team. If I take my TG tags off it doesn't reduce my skill level or team mentality.
                        TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Crux View Post
                          Here's a revelation: people who do not wear TG tags are actually capable both of playing the game with skill, and working as a member of a team. If I take my TG tags off it doesn't reduce my skill level or team mentality.
                          Mind. Blown.

Comment

It's the reason why I vote for turning autobalance off. With a community like ours, there's a strong sense of responsibility by TG members to sacrifice their own experience for the benefit of others. Turning autobalance off allows players to switch freely to even up the teams without any hoops.

Obviously, there are cons: this allows bad/careless players to switch to the winning team with no regard.

Comment

Friends will always want to play with friends. Theres nothing wrong with that. Whats wrong is that we have too few enemy.
                              -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...