how do you unlock the G3???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you unlock the G3???

While I'm not even close to the level to unlock it yet I am seeing people saying that the G3 is not a standard unlock and you must do the co-op to get it....is that right? If so is it just do a 1 time run through of the co-op to get it? or is it something stupid like go through that mode on "are you frigging serious?" difficulty setting to get it? I'm just curious because while I'm not a fan of co-op.....I'm a huge fan of the G3 :D
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: how do you unlock the G3???

You have to play co-op. A lot.

I plan to get it by doing the coop missions once a day or so until I reach it.

Basically you grind the 6 coop missions over and over. Dammit DICE.

Comment

Originally posted by KnyghtMare View Post
      You have to play co-op. A lot.

I plan to get it by doing the coop missions once a day or so until I reach it.

Basically you grind the 6 coop missions over and over. Dammit DICE.
      What tha MMO...
      sigpic

Comment

Not what I wanted to hear.....sigh

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

It's not that bad. They take like ten minutes to complete. Also, you get other cool guns. The only one that's annoying is the sniper mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt View Post
            It's not that bad. They take like ten minutes to complete. Also, you get other cool guns. The only one that's annoying is the sniper mission.
            Seconded. I might do that on normal and hard tonight and never go back to it again.

Comment

So is it based on how much time you've spent playing co-op? That seems stupid, I don't know how much replayability the co-op has (because American internet is different to European internet), but you should be able to unlock everything in one playthrough. Otherwise they're just taking you away from the multiplayer, which is what the weapons are for. Weird.
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

If my unlock page is correct, my very first unlock requires 63k points in co-op. And thats for the REX revolver.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

wait? what? I have to shoot ai bots to get guns? no!

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

For real? That's irritating.

edit: For assault, both the Kh2002 and G3 require coop. Engineer's SG553. Nothing for Support. Recon is the M39 EMR. General is the Rex, MP7, and 93R. That's...frustrating.
                    Last edited by Razcsak; 10-26-2011, 08:30 PM.
                    I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X