Origin Pre-Order / Multiple Charges Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin Pre-Order / Multiple Charges Warning

Hoping to hear from someone at EA shortly - via the Call Me tool in the Origin Help area. Looking at my checking account, I noticed it was off, and saw 3 separate charges for $59.99 pending for 10/26 from Origin.com.

I did my pre-order on 9/6, so this is likely a bug, but something to watch for if you pre-ordered through Origin.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Re: Origin Pre-Order / Multiple Charges Warning

"Anthony" at EA/Origin Chat Support thinks the 3 additional pending charges on my account are "probably a mistake"! You think... I KNOW they are... Grrrrrr

Anthony:
    Alright, on your account it's only showing one actual purchase of the game. I believe the other 3 pending charges are probably a mistake. I would wait 5-7 business days and if you are actually charged, contact EA back and you will get refunded.

Comment

I'll be checking mine as soon as I get back in town also. I know I got 3 or 4 emails about my order being ready for download. Hopefully I didn't get 3 or 4 charges on my check card to go along with those.

Comment

Well, today my pending transactions lists just 2 orders now, an improvement from 3 I guess.

Comment

Wait, when you pre-ordered BF3 from Origin, did it charge you then for it? I've got one pending Origin charge for BF3 on my bank account, as well. I pre-ordered 2-3 months ago from Origin.

Comment

It doesn't charge until release day
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

My credit card was charged and billed within days of my pre-order at the beginning of September.

Comment

that's odd.....My CC just got charged yesterday. I actually spoke with an origin rep a week after pre-order a long time ago about this very question. I was told they don't charge until launch....Draeh you may want to check your bill this month just to be safe.
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I just did... everything is still okay. No new charge.

Comment

I have two charges from 10/25.

One pending, and one posted.

Gonna see if the pending one goes away or not before calling.

Moved thread to main BF3 forum.

Comment

Searched my card history.. I wasn't charged in Sept when I pre-ordered. Still showing 2 pending charges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X