Battlelog may show up differently in differnt web browsers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlelog may show up differently in differnt web browsers

The 2nd night after release I was listening to chatter on TS while getting ready to jump in game and realized some of the stuff they were talking about in battlelog I didn't have. I'm running Firefox with a few add-ons like ad-block, so just for the hell of it I installed Chrome and logged in. Sure enough there were new options showing up like the party tab at the bottom right.

Can those of you that have multiple web browser (including Opera) check to see if you have differences.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Battlelog may show up differently in differnt web browsers

Looking at Firefox and Chrome, I see no difference at all.

Comment

I think it is mostly an Anti-virus problem rather than a browser problem.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...tem-avast.html

But then again maybe different browsers handle certain sites with certain features differently?

Comment

I've been using Firefox since the beta and the Facebook-style "friends" pop up thing has always been at the bottom right.
        You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
        sigpic

Comment

So I can tell you Rockmelt browser does not like being launched from origin. I get like 20 errors pop every time when I do that. It however will run battlelog fine after you clear out the 20 error messages. But I usually run chrome because it is less resources.

Comment

Opera 11.52 seems to be having some trouble with the party and coop systems for me, but I am running adblock and Avast. I've added the appropriate exemptions for Avast, but I've yet to tweak adblock. As far as connecting into games, Battlelog throws a message at log in saying that my browser is not fully supported so I may not be able to join on friends, but so far I've been able to join on friends with no problem. I'll keep experimenting with it though and if I make any progress I'll post it up.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Originally posted by TheLancerMancer View Post
              I've added the appropriate exemptions for Avast, but I've yet to tweak adblock
              Under Google Chrome only running AdBlock extension, I need to refresh my page to see friends answer at the bottom of the page. I need to refresh the whole page for the m-com to refresh as well. I'll turn off adblock tonight and check if this is where the issue is coming from.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X