Do You Like Free Stuff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Like Free Stuff?

Greetings fellow TG'ers. As some may not have been aware I have been out of the loop for quite some time here at TG. RL has been just a pain. But all that is changing today. I am finally going to be able to get back in the swing of things (hopefully in the next few hours if everything goes right).

Whats the big deal, you may ask. Well my friends I will tell you. I just so happen to have a discount coupon for the EA store that can be used on any purchase. It's either 10% off or $10 dollars off I can't remember.

What's the catch? Well my fellow pixel slaying soldiers, the catch is this. The first TG'er to get my dog tag from me on the TG server will be awarded the coupon. That's it! It's that simple. Collect my dog tag, win a prize. You must be on the opposite team as me. Sorry, no rewards for team kills. To redeem, collect my tag and pm me a screen shot of said tags. First come first serve.

Help me celebrate my return to online TG gaming by knifing me in the face! See you all on the battlefield!!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Do You Like Free Stuff?

Lol brilliant!

Comment

Welcome back! :D

Although I believe you are already on the list of people I shall be tirelessly hunting down, this shall only further my desire to sink my cold steel into your neck.

See you on the battlefield. ;)

Comment

I missed you too paint lmao.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I always enjoy hunting dredge. He's always in season and the tags are cheap!

Comment

There has to be a catch. I mean, getting his dogtag is easy. He whores them out, like the skank he is! :)

Comment

Can I just drive an 2 hours down the road and knife you ?
              ;)

|

Comment

Originally posted by Warlab View Post
                Can I just drive an 2 hours down the road and knife you ?
                ;)
                roflmao!

Freaky.

Comment

Jeepo, bring it! Warlab. You're to old to be driving on the highway.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

okay...first off...good to see you'll be back Dredge. We've missed you. No, really...I mean. I think we've missed you but...no nevermind...

Anyway's I'll ask the obvious questions...how do you take the dogtag anyway?...that sounds like fun.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Slice head off with large knife, pull on dogtag till removed from corpse ;-)

|

Comment

Originally posted by Warlab View Post
                        Slice head off with large knife, pull on dogtag till removed from corpse ;-)
                        Relatively painless procedure :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Welcome home Dredge.

Comment

Ok whats the catch?......I've played with Dredge and this sounds ridiculously easy to me.
                            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                              Ok whats the catch?......I've played with Dredge and this sounds ridiculously easy to me.
                              Yea, so many of Dredge's tags will be flying around I imagine the challenge will be deciding who got it first?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X