High ping kicker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High ping kicker

Hello all does anyone know how to set your server up to kick at a certain range . I have a 64 man server that plays fine but when it totally populats it lags out bigtime i believe this is due to players with high ping as in BF2. If anyone could help with info a scripts or anything on this i would appreciate it thanks.

Re: High ping kicker

If the server is fine at a lower playercount, it could be that either your server's upstream bandwidth is too low and it can't handle the amount of players it needs to stream data to, or the specs are too low and it's losing too many server frames and flailing about as the server lags it's own processing, as it can't handle that many players at once.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
    <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
    DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Re: High ping kicker

Originally posted by XxKILLZxX View Post
      Hello all does anyone know how to set your server up to kick at a certain range . I have a 64 man server that plays fine but when it totally populats it lags out bigtime i believe this is due to players with high ping as in BF2. If anyone could help with info a scripts or anything on this i would appreciate it thanks.
      Players with a high ping do not cause servers to lag. You may see the high ping player stuttering around, but he will not effect the rest of the server.

That being said, I would still run a high ping kick script if I had a server just because it is annoying for other players to have to deal with someone that is lagging.
      When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't do that, you get someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X