BF3 Server Crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Server Crash

As of right now it seems one server crashes then everyone switches to the other conquest server then that one crashes, repeat.

So what's the deal you think? I heard one person mention that it might be teamsync that crashes the servers. I know on other non TG servers running 64 I haven't run into Crashing problems.

Re: BF3 Server Crash

Yes, this is frustrating.
    -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Reading the EA forums, it seems like server crashes are rampant and not just happening to TG servers. Also, teamsync occurs primarily at the outset of a match. If teamsync is causing the crashes, I'd think that it'd happen at the beginning rather than randomly.
      You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
      sigpic

Comment

Also, I do not remember experiencing crashes on Server 3. It's not a coincidence that Server 3 is for 32 players Rush, so the number of players is probably the reason for the crashes.
        You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
        sigpic

Comment

It is frustrating but it is the nature of battlefield launches. All indications reading around is this is a widespread issue across all servers. Here is one of our hosts noting this.

It will get better - we just have to be patient and wait for Dice to knock out the bugs.

In the meantime I tried lowering the player count some but it does not appear to have helped much. We will also mix up the rotation at least once a week so the starting maps change around.
          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

One of the rumors flying around is that changing settings through Procon itself is what's causing server instability, if you used the control panel on erver setup they work fine. No idea.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
            <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
            DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

I ended up playing the rest of the night in servers other than TG and experienced no crashes.
              -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

I am not sure if this is the same thing.... When I got on last night for the first time to play in TS and a TG Server, every few rounds I got a socket disconnected message and kicked by the server. It hasn't happened to me before in other pub servers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X