No announcement yet.

Different TG backgrounds and playstyles

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different TG backgrounds and playstyles

So BF3 has been about for a week for some. I've only had it for a couple days but really enjoying it.

The TG servers are providing the cracking gameplay that I'd expected, some awesomely hilarious moments and moments of shear 'how the hell did that attack work?' (looking at John and I charging across the street to start capturing D on some map)

BF3 at TG is pretty much taking people from every conceivable FPS title that we run here, has anyone noticed a certain playstyle associated with peoples backgrounds? Such as a difference in a 2142 vets attack plan to that of a BC2 player or ARMA player etc.

Myself I'm not a killing machine, average around 5-10 or so kills a round. But coming from PR I'm always looking to stay alive, flank around or look for that unexpected angle of attack to get the objective.

As a small end note I have to say it's brilliant joining the TG server, hoping onto TS, joining a squad with people that you recognise both from your own gaming or just the forums and having that basic common ground for a good game!
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback

Arte et Marte

Re: Different TG backgrounds and playstyles

It has been a joy to see all the TG players stuffing the servers with great teamwork.

You sir, fit your name(and sig) perfectly, as the LMG toting animal from the movie. Your use of suppressive fire is excellent, as you killed me constantly as I peeked out of cover last night. Well played sir.
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed