Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old TG'r looking for some old and some new faces to play with.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old TG'r looking for some old and some new faces to play with.

Hi everyone, most of you probably won't have even the slightest clue who I am even if you did remember me from all them years ago, (I haven't been active in the community since 2007) Anyway, I was a former member of the now sadly defunct 7th Rangers IHS. I am looking for either some new players to play with, or maybe some of the guys who used to be 7th to kinda rekindle our long lost brotherhood haha. Anyway, I just rebuilt a rig and I'm trying to get back into some PC gaming. I've got through some of my private messages to see who might be around from back then and I was able to notice that Tempus is still a head honcho and RedTalon is a member I had helped with some technical stuff (building a rig of his own). My BF3 soldier name is MrCrimson and well please welcome me back to this still thriving community haha.
    Current member of the

I remember you and the 7th.
    WB man

Sarcoma
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: Old TG'r looking for some old and some new faces to play with.

Thanks man, I appreciate it - Alot has happened to me since then so its hard for me to remember alot of you guys, I just remember having a ton of fun playing Battlefield with the players here. The servers themselves would play unlike any of the other pub servers and I really just want to experience that again haha. That and I enjoyed running with the best and back in the day the 7th really busted some heads haha.
      Current member of the

Comment

Welcome back. I remember the 7th.

Look for me in game. Game play is a little chaotic now and it's hard to get in a specific squad sometimes but welcome back. There are a lot of peeps would would gladly have you in game.

See you on the battlefield.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

aww the 7th are gone? They were a great IHS (are they still called that?)

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
            Welcome back. I remember the 7th.

Look for me in game. Game play is a little chaotic now and it's hard to get in a specific squad sometimes but welcome back. There are a lot of peeps would would gladly have you in game.

See you on the battlefield.
            Will do Grunt. and yes Hero they are gone =(. But never fear their spirit lives on haha.
            Current member of the

Comment

Originally posted by Hero View Post
              aww the 7th are gone? They were a great IHS (are they still called that?)
              They disbanded. Some moved on and others joined new IHS units. EDIT^^^^ he beat me to the button.

Comment

I'm still here :)

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time! Welcome back to TG, there are still a fair few ex-7th members around. Be sure to join the TG Battlelog platoon (there are three or four, because of DICE's stupid 100-member limit), that's a good way to find people to play with. Obviously joining a TG server is also good. :)

Welcome back, hope to see you in-game soon!
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

hey zid! Im dill and i guess im two years late to meeing you :p but welcome back and yes there are tons of tg on the server and plenty of people to play with and yes, I have heard of the 7th :)

cya on the battlefield
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Indeed, the 7th is gone, alas was good times.
                      [age-c1][command]

Comment

Most of us are still around. I've been seeing some old TGers from my 2142 days pop up on TG BF3 servers. For example, just ran into TheFatKidDeath just now on Server 1. :)

Hope to run into you on the battlefield. I mean literally...run into you. ;)
                        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Welcome back hoss...

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Welcome back Zid. I, like yourself, have recently "Re-enlisted" with TG and feel pretty much the same way as you. It feels good to be back with some of the same "clowns" from our past (even if only their names vaguely ring a bell) - and to meet new ones. But one thing hasn't changed; the mature style of gameplay that TG is known for and that I expected. Once again, welcome back. See ya on the pitch.

Peace

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X