TG-3rd Tryouts Thursday Evening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG-3rd Tryouts Thursday Evening

For anyone interested, TG-3rd Special Forces Detachment will be holding tryouts this Thursday evening beginning at 8pm EST. Those interested should PM me. The tryouts will be held on the 3rd's private server, and will involve an evaluation of movement, marksmanship, communication and teamwork.

For more information about the 3rd, please visit the information thread located here.

Those interested in joining who can not attend this Thursday should PM me to arrange a separate tryout time.
    TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Re: TG-3rd Tryouts Thursday Evening

I'll check you guys out, a former member of the 7th and I am looking for a new IHS to play with. BF3 Soldier: MrCrimson

I'll be a supporting member by thursday.
    Current member of the

Comment

I'm glad to see there are tryouts and the 3rd will be an active part in BF3. I would love to tryout but am pending an application with the 1st MIP. Plus, I probably don't have the time commitment to always be able to train with you guys!

Originally posted by Crux View Post
      For anyone interested, TG-3rd Special Forces Detachment will be holding tryouts this Thursday evening beginning at 8pm EST. Those interested should PM me. The tryouts will be held on the 3rd's private server, and will involve an evaluation of movement, marksmanship, communication and teamwork.

For more information about the 3rd, please visit the information thread located here.

Those interested in joining who can not attend this Thursday should PM me to arrange a separate tryout time.
      [TP]Cavazos
      www.tigersplatoon.com

Comment

You don't need a SM to try out - only if you get accepted and want to actually join.

Miami - good luck with your 1st MIP. Every IHS has its own flavor - the 3rd focuses primarily on three types of action.
        1. Crawling through the grass behind enemy lines, shooting people in the back of the head with silenced weapons
        2. Dynamic entry into entrenched positions
        3. Ambush

Comment

Bring your pom-poms ladies :D

Good luck Crux....lots of good potential is showing up with BF3
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

This is a great IHS! Good leadership, active training, and a pedigree of superb performance in multiple competition leagues. Maybe I'm a little biased because I was a proud member in my more active days...but if you listen to Crux you will become a better player plain and simple. Don't believe me? Read this. That is pretty much the Ten Commandments of first person shooters.

Good luck to you Crux on getting the 3rd back up and running for BF3! And good luck to all the potential recruits!

PS: If you need some stand in cannon fodder to run some of your drills or volunteers for moving targets I should be home by 7pm. :row__577:

Comment

Originally posted by Aruncado View Post
              This is a great IHS! Good leadership, active training, and a pedigree of superb performance in multiple competition leagues. Maybe I'm a little biased because I was a proud member in my more active days...but if you listen to Crux you will become a better player plain and simple. Don't believe me? Read this. That is pretty much the Ten Commandments of first person shooters.

Good luck to you Crux on getting the 3rd back up and running for BF3! And good luck to all the potential recruits!

PS: If you need some stand in cannon fodder to run some of your drills or volunteers for moving targets I should be home by 7pm. :row__577:
              Good read and not to tute (sp) my own horn but the steps you layout are verbatim what goes through my head after each death.
              Current member of the

Comment

An attempt was made to PM you Crux, but unfortunately your mailbox is full. Anyway...

I respectfully request an opportunity to join the 3rd SF. Some background of my experience involves BF2142 and ARMA; all time spent with others from TG. For a period of time I was also the Recruiting Officer for TG-Irregulars. I am well familiar with the styles and expectations of gaming that TG is known for and believe myself to be an asset.

On a side note, it was nice to see some names on the 3rd's roster; both past and present. Brought back fond memories (please excuse me, just got a little choked up).

Anyway, I look forward to Thursday, 8pm EST, 3rd's Private Server.

Peace

Comment

PM Inbox cleared for room :) Thanks for the heads up, Ruhyman. I will PM you details for Thursday.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X