Practice/seeding??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice/seeding??

Hey anybody up for spending a bit of time on the servers this morning?? Mantis lowered the start count to 2 people and I was hoping to get some practice in jets/helo's just need another body in there with me! I'm hopping on around 7:30am(EST) if anyone is up for it.

Message me either in this post or on Battlelog, I'll be signed in but wont be checking till around then.
    sigpic

Re: Practice/seeding??

Thanks to Talos for helping me seed this morning. 2 person min works great, even if one person leaves after round start server stays up. Was able to get some time in the Little Bird, I will not be winning any awards as a pilot yet but now am incrementally better!

Unfortunately work now is calling to me :(
    sigpic

Comment

good to hear we have done that. I wouldn't mind a bit more heli time as well.
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

+1 for a two person minimum...I think I know the answer but I guess we can't go lower than that. I'm thinking middle of the night practice sessions with noone on??

Anyways. A great example of a community request and a responsive admin team.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed