Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your BF3 videos here! (Teamwork and Voice coms preferred!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Post your BF3 videos here! (Teamwork and Voice coms preferred!)

For ease of use;

Please post your BF3 videos here!

As we all know not every video needs it's own discussion thread.

The kind of videos that usually belong in this thread:

-montages
    -General gameplay
    -General commentary gameplay
    -Developer stuff
    -small guides, how-to, etc.

If you feel your video needs it's own thread, by all means go on ahead :)

Post away!
    Last edited by Skud; 11-01-2011, 11:45 PM.
    Skud

Re: Post your BF3 videos here!

looking forward to the assault/ medic vid

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NiiCz View Post
        Back on track:

Great vid....didn't think that was posible!
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

With all our warts and flaws, here is raw footage of the 1stMIP in action:

sigpic

Comment

Love the James Bond clip. Epic chopper steal and then chopper kill.

Sad that the jeepo thinks I was using macros/cheats in my video and deleted it. Can I still post my assault vid in a week or so when its finished?

Comment

Originally posted by sila.aLi3nZ View Post
              Love the James Bond clip. Epic chopper steal and then chopper kill.

Sad that the jeepo thinks I was using macros/cheats in my video and deleted it. Can I still post my assault vid in a week or so when its finished?
              I don't see anywhere you were accused of cheats in this thread....I will put it bluntly as your vids are all very similar. We are not a place that cares about KDR.....or kill streaks, here it's all about the team. Your videos are highlighting lone wolf tactics. However, your a excellent sniper, I would love to see you using a rifle on the front lines with iron sights dropping people. It's obvious you put a lot of time and effort into being an effective sniper, why not refocus that into learning how to SL effectively and give us some videos of that? Good snipers in close quarters are hard to come by....good snipers that can effectively squad lead are a huge asset.....give it a try, I look forward to seeing the video!
              :)
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                I don't see anywhere you were accused of cheats in this thread....I will put it bluntly as your vids are all very similar. We are not a place that cares about KDR.....or kill streaks, here it's all about the team. Your videos are highlighting lone wolf tactics. However, your a excellent sniper, I would love to see you using a rifle on the front lines with iron sights dropping people. It's obvious you put a lot of time and effort into being an effective sniper, why not refocus that into learning how to SL effectively and give us some videos of that? Good snipers in close quarters are hard to come by....good snipers that can effectively squad lead are a huge asset.....give it a try, I look forward to seeing the video!
                :)
                The accusation was made via Private Message. I was also given a forum infraction and told I would be banned if I posted another video like that.

I will take your suggestion under consideration. I used to squad lead quite a lot in BF2 and was pretty good at it. It will probably take a while to learn again for BF3. I'm not sure if its really necessary for TDM though? I should play some more conquest and rush.

Comment

yes play conquest....contrary to what the name applies...TDM, while "team based" has nothing on Conquest for achieving true cohesive squad play and teamwork. Hop in our server....your welcome in my squad anytime....as long as you are an effective member of the TEAM :). we have server 2 running modified settings right now with 80% health. Hop in there, get a squad going and give em hell. add me if you like in battlelog...name is Ven1992. If you see me in game join on me and your video can show all the times I die :D as I am always in the TG servers for the teamwork and camaraderie. Look forward to seeing you.

Comment

Couple of things, generally the contents of private messages are just that, private. You basically breached an implicit trust by posting about it on the forums.

Secondly, this has been pointed out already, but tedious 'Frag videos' don't carry much weight round here. They have no relevance to this community and run contrary to most our goals when they fail to demonstrate any level if teamwork or higher level tactics.

As regards a CQB sniper video, I doubt that will garner much positive feedback. CQB sniper is an oxymoron, its contra realism and basically you're playing assault with a one shot kill weapons. There is a ton of similar, equally tedious footage on YouTube, hour upon hour of 'quick scoping' sniper garbage, do we really need more of it.

Perhaps a video demonstrating some teamwork, tactics or communication. If you're stuck for ideas try reading the primer etc. Nothing wrong with the videos per se, clearly some people enjoy them, you're just barking up the wrong tree here.

Comment

Another video from the new 1stMIP in the Raw series:

Best viewed in 1080p.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good stuff E-Male, always enjoy how clear the communication is in the 1st MIP. The raw videos are also nice to help the work day pass by a wee bit faster.

Comment

This is HC mode in BF3.....no thanks LOL!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcM7OpC2dI

But seriously it is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                            This is HC mode in BF3.....no thanks LOL!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcM7OpC2dI

But seriously it is hilarious
                            Funny stuff! We should have a full HC night soon on a TG server to see how it changes the TG experience.
                            sigpic

Comment

Impressive hang time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZJDk...&feature=feedu
                              |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X