Review the Primer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review the Primer

Well with the floods of new TGers or ones from other games I'm personally (and correct me if i'm wrong) seeing alot of not following the guidelines of the Primer... http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html here the location and I'd like that everyone do a review of it (even if you already know it) becuase were seem to be getting away from it's guidelines with the mass people and utter confusion in the first week of the game... Ty everyone.
    P.S. Here some other that you should review be you new or old http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...g-tg-tags.html and http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...n-address.html
    P.S.S. I'd like to give a special thanks to the people who use their personal time to write these posts and offical announcements, as well as a very special thanks to Mindkill for bashing me over the head with these several monthes ago that helped me learn more of the TG way.
    Last edited by UndeadForce; 11-02-2011, 10:47 PM.
    When there is no more room left in hell the dead shall walk the earth. - Dawn of the Dead
    sigpic

Re: Review the Primer

Originally posted by UndeadForce View Post
    P.S.S. I'd like to give a special thanks to the people who use their personal time to write these posts and offical announcements, as well as a very special thanks to Mindkill for bashing me over the head with these several monthes ago that helped me learn more of the TG way.
    Soooooo. all those nights in COD of you getting mad at us in teamspeak actually were for the better........:)
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

What a coincidence. I just made a video narrating the key aspects of the Primer. Uploading now . . .
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
        What a coincidence. I just made a video narrating the key aspects of the Primer. Uploading now . . .
        I've actually been working on re-writing the primer over the past two weeks. Stay tuned!
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
          I've actually been working on re-writing the primer over the past two weeks. Stay tuned!
          I suggest a video script narrated by one of the euros, maybe Exploding Silver :)

Comment

his voice is kinda sexy
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Yes, Exploding Silver has a great 'radio' voice!

Here is mine . . .

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...