Spawning amongst the enemy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawning amongst the enemy

This is in reference to spawning at a friendly flag and the enemy is there.

As many of you have found out, spawning at a flag is not always as safe as it used to be in other games. As you spawn in, there is a two second delay in which an enemy sees you and draws a bead before you realizewhere you are out. Evidently not enough spawn point areas for each flag so Dice did not put in a safety provision for spawning safely. I most always die in each case. Shot by unseen forces. Didn't like the feeling.

Until last night!

Was in city map with two bridges going over the canal. My team was losing with only one flag to our name. Spawned in on last free flag, found myself in a room with three other players. No red, green or yellow hats! Just blank figures so I figured they was enemy. Knifed a guy, then I knifed a second guy! Amazed that I was not shot outright. Danced around with third enemy and shot him. Was confused as to where I was so proceed down stairs and ran into another enemy. Shot him and laid a mine on stairs and went back upstairs and the mine went off! This went on for at least a minute with the last image I remember of two enemies squirming there way up the stairs shooting at me. Looked real strange.

Anyway, my thanks to the enemy squad that gave me 12 kills to boost my kill death ratio!

Re: Spawning amongst the enemy

Going to have to start restricting you to just a pistol, to keep things fair.

Comment

Yes, the spawn campinh is pretty extreme. As some spawns are just wide in the open and people just camp them. But I usually spawn sonewhere else and knife the one thats camping:D

Comment

he went on a ENSURE induced rampage....:D
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Gunney, you're getting pretty scary at this game...I'm going to have to really step up just to hang with you! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
            he went on a ENSURE induced rampage....:D
            Hey now...lets not pick on the old guys. Chocolate is my favorite by the way.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Im sure at some point EA/Dice will throw in some kind of spawn shield (if they really do care...) or something. ... ...... I hope lol

-Crazy
              |TG| CrazySob
              sigpic
              Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

There is some kind of spawn shield, noticed it today when an enemy spawned right in front of me, unloaded on him for a second but it wasn't until he started moving that he took damage and died. By the way that map is Seine Crossing, those apartment fights are intense. Topped the killstreak to 24 the other day just by defending an apartment with some random squadmates. My rampage spree ended as soon as I stepped out on the street, out of nowhere comes this flying lul-bot and roadkills me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X