Tanks shooting walls near troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks shooting walls near troops

Please! If you in a tank and wanting to destroy walls to get to enemy try not to shoot near troops! I was in a game earlier where one of my own (Non TS player) was in a tank shooting at walls near me and the whole world shook. Could not see to shoot or spot! Ended up getting killed. Dont know how far away the shaking effect comes into play, but he was shooting walls about 20 feet away. Nuff said.

Re: Tanks shooting walls near troops

Also, busting through walls. I know it looks awesome, it's really fun and it gets you there sooner, but please check your minimap. No-one likes to be crouched by a wall, regrouping with their squad, only to have a tank burst through the wall and squish them.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Agreed... This drives me utterly insane. Now, if your squad happens to be in a really bad place the tank is probably able to see something you can't and they are doing more good than harm. But it seems thats rarely the case.

-Crazy
      |TG| CrazySob
      sigpic
      Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Everytime a tank does this, Kool-Aid man feels more insecure about his place in this world.

Comment

R.I.P. Randy Savage.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse