rage with battlefield 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rage with battlefield 3

this prolly happens to all of you off mic...
    be advised, lots o swearing!!!!

Re: rage with battlefield 3

Laughed for 2 minutes with the other minute and 12 seconds I was listening intently for what he would say next! :D

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Sums up my first few hours! I LOLed.

Comment

Michael Phelps... lol no joke. Hate when I have a rando that bails me over water so far away. Also dislike that I die and see the other soldier had 0% health... I've survived the same way, can you actually have 0% health? So confused. It's like people that believe we started at year 0 or century 0 and not 1.
        A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

maybe <.5% health?
          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

he forgot to rage over friendly fire ,but i liked the whole thing cause i do it 50% of the time

Comment

One of my own big rage moments was when the driver of the vehicle I'm in goes off on some random drive around the country side, passes enemy units and doesn't even bother firing at that. "Really dude? We're a tank. Lets try and do SOMETHING." but I say that Much More Colorfully at home. :)
              "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
              "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

That was hilarious, I teared up at the end. Nice find.

Comment

ROFL. Made my morning! I haven't had quite as many moments as that guy, but it does sum it up nicely!
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone on ts with me when we're losing hears similar things, though i'm trying my darn'dest to keep the swearing to a minimum.
                    sigpic

Comment

Does he have Asperger's Syndrome or is it a schtick for a youtube vid? Either way, it's hilarious :D
                      You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blugill View Post
                        Anyone on ts with me when we're losing hears similar things, though i'm trying my darn'dest to keep the swearing to a minimum.
                        Blugill, I appreciate that you are trying to keep it to a minimum, and this isn't specifically directed at you, pretty much goes out to everyone.

You dont have to broadcast every thought that comes to mind. The wonderful thing about TS is that you dont have to open your mic every time you have something (negative) to say. Use push to talk instead of the default where it picks up everything. Once you get used to keying your mic it becomes easier and more pleasant for those in channel with you. Even though this is a mature gaming community, it is not acceptable to swear on TS. I am not some "holier than thou", "I dont curse, so you shouldn't either" conservative type, I worked in the construction industry for over a decade, and I drop the "F" bomb on more than one occasion on a daily basis. BUT, when I am on TS, I think of it this way, that my Grandmother is in channel, and she would slap my face if she heard me say such things. It is more about having respect for others in channel, as many people play with speakers on, and they dont want to broadcast your swearing to the whole house.

Something to ponder: I have gotten to the point that I mute people in TS, in game, and in the lobby who abuse the comms this way, which in turn keeps them muted in the future (even weeks later) until I unmute them. Which means that if you do end up in my squad in-game and you have been muted I wont hear you in game. And the only way for me to unmute you, is to ALT-TAB out of game and unmute you in TS, the chances of that may be slim depending on me reason for muting you in the first place. This explains why I have "talked over people" in the past, and in the future.

I have played with people like the guy in the video in my previous clan, and he would have been muted in the first 5 minutes of the round. It is just not necessary on any level.
                        theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                        E Pluribus Unum
                        Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

On a related, but sad note: I was on a conference call for work this morning, and I actually hit my push to talk button on my laptop and then spoke. That is sad indeed : )

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectNA View Post
                            On a related, but sad note: I was on a conference call for work this morning, and I actually hit my push to talk button on my laptop and then spoke. That is sad indeed : )
                            LOL, I do that all the time while working at my desk, while talking on the phone with a bluetooth headset.
                            theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                            E Pluribus Unum
                            Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                            Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

We had a thread in the POE2/BF2 days about things you do in RL that you get from the game (looking for snipers on crane towers, driving around objects in the road cause they might be mines, etc.).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X