Stats competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats competition

I'm dropped from games roughly a third of the time. I may not have the highest score per minute, or KDR, but I am going for the highest quit percentage.

I am at 29% right now and climbing.

Can anyone beat that?

Re: Stats competition

I can raise your 29% to my 31%!

Comment

I only have 20%. lame:(

Comment

13%

I got a rock.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectNA View Post
          I'm dropped from games roughly a third of the time. I may not have the highest score per minute, or KDR, but I am going for the highest quit percentage.

I am at 29% right now and climbing.

Can anyone beat that?
          Are you being dropped? or accidentally hitting ALT-F4 to go have a drink? :P rage quitting to pad your stats is not fair to the rest of us.

I have a 6% drop, anyone beat that?!?!

How about the most lopsided pie for "time per kit"? Mine looks like the pie for the distribution of wealth chart they keep showing us on the news.
          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
          E Pluribus Unum
          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

TG is not about stats (1%)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
              Are you being dropped? or accidentally hitting ALT-F4 to go have a drink? :P rage quitting to pad your stats is not fair to the rest of us.

I have a 6% drop, anyone beat that?!?!

How about the most lopsided pie for "time per kit"? Mine looks like the pie for the distribution of wealth chart they keep showing us on the news.
              pff my time for kit owns yours http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/246346689/

Comment

OK you win
                E Pluribus Unum

Comment

...rage quitting to pad your stats is not fair to the rest of us.
                  Quitting has nothing to do with your stats, they get saved for the match and then recorded if you quit or not once the match ends (provided the server doesn't crash). This stat mostly reflects people getting dropped or disconnecting from the server because of stability issues, it is hardly a case for stat padding and to suggest otherwise is pretty insulting (regardless if its a joke or not, its in bad taste)

As for the original topic, mine is 22% sometimes I am lucky if I can go two rounds without being disconnected, especially on the TG server for some reason. I wonder if there is a correlation between player count and stability, generally if I am not on TG I fly on lower pop servers and rarely crash, as soon as I get on TG its crashing left and right.

Comment

14% and I had several D/C's yesterday.

Comment

I really think the whole thread is tongue in cheek. I'm not sure I would consider a play on stereotypes in a thread started to point out the frustrations of stability issues in a lighthearted manner would make me feel insulted. Of course, I may be a bit thicker skinned than most being married for over 15 years to a fiesty little fireball.
                      Originally posted by Specterr View Post
                      Quitting has nothing to do with your stats, they get saved for the match and then recorded if you quit or not once the match ends (provided the server doesn't crash). This stat mostly reflects people getting dropped or disconnecting from the server because of stability issues, it is hardly a case for stat padding and to suggest otherwise is pretty insulting (regardless if its a joke or not, its in bad taste)

As for the original topic, mine is 22% sometimes I am lucky if I can go two rounds without being disconnected, especially on the TG server for some reason. I wonder if there is a correlation between player count and stability, generally if I am not on TG I fly on lower pop servers and rarely crash, as soon as I get on TG its crashing left and right.
                      sigpic

Comment

Quitting has nothing to do with your stats, they get saved for the match and then recorded if you quit or not once the match ends (provided the server doesn't crash). This stat mostly reflects people getting dropped or disconnecting from the server because of stability issues, it is hardly a case for stat padding and to suggest otherwise is pretty insulting (regardless if its a joke or not, its in bad taste).
                        It was a joke, I was insinuating that he was quitting on purpose to raise his percentage of drops. As if any one would want to raise the percentage of drops, as if this is the kind of stats anyone would be padding. I would hope that Project knows me enough to know that I was poking fun at him. Sorry if you were insulted Specterr.

In case you missed his sarcasm, I dont think the point of the thread is to have a "Look at my awesome stats!" thread. It was to show how many players, like yourself, are having problems keeping connected to servers.

I am actually surprised that my rate is so low, considering I get dropped all the time, as I live out in the sticks and the awesome DSL connection drops for a few minutes at a time.[/sarcasm]
                        E Pluribus Unum

Comment

Fair enough, it did not come across as a joke to myself (and Spur apparently). I have heard that accusation before which is maybe why I was so quick to jump the gun here.

Text is probably the worse medium for humour and/or sarcasm, especially between strangers.

Comment

I would hope that Project knows me enough to know that I was poking fun at him.
                            [/sarcasm]
                            Of course I did, it was completely tongue in cheek, and you played along as desired. I was trying to make light of a frustrating thing. I am pretty sure the ":P" is meant to signify that :P

That is the one good thing about the drops, I have some extra time to drink.

My kit time is roughly 1/3 each for assault, engi, and support, I am having fun with those three kits. I need to start working on my recon.

Fair enough, it did not come across as a joke to myself (and Spur apparently). I have heard that accusation before which is maybe why I was so quick to jump the gun here.

Text is probably the worse medium for humour and/or sarcasm, especially between strangers.
                            Spur and I have a thing going. He put in the (1%) to play along in his post. I am very sarcastic.

Like the thread E-Male started on shooting flashlight folks, text is a tough medium.

Comment

This whole thread is supposed to be sarcastic, for those who don't know or didnt "Get" it

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X